Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone Getting the Philosophy TSV?

@wagirl 

Me too!!  My shower is full! LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skatting44 

I have this line in my shower now.  I think it's the pear honey scent.  It's very nice and moisturizing.  And I have to agree philosophy has been drying for me, too, especially the purity.  

Respected Contributor

My pre-order arrived today. It's too much, a lot more than I need and will take me a long time to use up. I already have a small stash of the large size bottles.  The body washes are the only philosophy product that I buy.  I bought them anyway. I enjoy the scents and it is a good deal.  No will power here LOL.

Respected Contributor

My favorite Philosophy shower gel is probably Senorita Margarita. I love that scent so much, it's so refreshing in the hot, humid summer months.

I would love to try the Wild Passionfruit and the Rainforest Dew.

I sure don't need any shower gels, but it's so very tempting ... Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

No, I have so many Philosophy shower gels etc, loving Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere, can't get enough of it. I do miss the Summer Grace, can't understand why they do not bring it back, many customers have written in and called about it. I emailed Philosophy  about bringing it back but I doubt they will.

Honored Contributor

Yes!  I ordered the Summer scents.  At that price + free shipping (which would have been upwards of $27 to HI) I couldn't pass it up.  Even my husband said, "with free shipping get it!"...so I did.  He uses the Basil Cucumber Cooler, but we have 2 of the 64 oz. & 2 of the 32 oz. bottles already.  The other spring scents didn't really trick my trigger.  However, I can't wait to try the new Rainforest Dew!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Nope.  I'm a Korres girl.  I buy the 1 liter shower gels and with Korres, I can buy the matching body butter.  I don't want the scent to be just in my shower, I want it to be on my skin.  Loving the Basil Mandarin now but I'm looking to another scent for spring.

Honored Contributor

I passed.  I cannot imagine how long it would take me to use all those up.  I'm still using a 16oz bottle of Holiday Pajamas that I've been using since Christmas day.  LOL