Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Buying the Buckle TSV?

@NYwoman wrote:

I would not take make up advice from someone who has more injected lip collagen than Donatella Versace or Lisa Rinna in the 70s.   Demonstrates his idea of "beauty".  

He has a metrosexual look due to A LOT  of plastic surgery and fillers.   He does look plastic. I think he looks attractive in a doll kind of way.  Not natural, not real, just what it is.....

Respected Contributor

Highly intelligent comment. Always look where advice, info is coming from, and who has the most to gain.

Honored Contributor

Kristopher Buckle is comparing his foundation to butter. I'd say more like Crisco. Lol 😂 

Honored Contributor

I do tight line my eyes (like he's showing) using a waterproof pencil dotting between lashes. At my age, it's more natural looking than a line of darker color on lids.

Honored Contributor

No I didn't watch due to who the host was--not a fan at all. May catch a later presentatiom tho just to see what is what. But not going to buy---I have a ton of make up that doesn't need adding to.

Respected Contributor

I thought about it and decided against it for many of the reasons already mentioned!  I like a primer first, then a foundation, not both together.  The foundation looked too heavy for me too, maybe for winter it would be ok.  I would never use a spray as I have breathing issues, and don't want yet one more black eyeliner, so tempting as it is I have to say no.  

Plus....the afters didn't look all that great, and I love the makeup I worked so hard figuring out that I'm using right now!

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom

Thank you I'm passing although I'm sure it's good for some.

I know this ridiculous but I can't even concentrate on what "he's" saying as I keep thinking with all the plastic surgery (fillers, etc.) reminds me of a Barbie doll 😲...

Super Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

I would not take make up advice from someone who has more injected lip collagen than Donatella Versace or Lisa Rinna in the 70s.   Demonstrates his idea of "beauty".  

That's a little shallow and judgmental. I like Ina Garten's recipes but would never want to look like her. What he looks like and what his knowledge of the industry, artistry and product is are two different things.

Honored Contributor

YW @homedecor1 -it's hard to choose when there are so many lines! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's a pass for me.  I tried his lipstick a few months ago and didn't care for it at all.