Honored Contributor

Anyone Buying the Buckle TSV?

I was ready to buy the kit in the light, but after watching the demos, I'm not sure how good the foundation looks on the models.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Buying the Buckle TSV?

I thought it looked great on the older model...my age.I have seen stick makeup like that in the drugstore so I don't think it is a new idea.

Honored Contributor

I never heard of Kristofer Buckle but it looks like we'll get to meet him practically non-stop tomorrow in keeping with QVC's policy of boring us to death.   All we need is yet another make-up line. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

first time I've seen his products. I put Tsv in my cart then continued to watch presentation. It appears the foundation looks so heavy on the models and the liner pen (seems like you have to work with it).  Therefore I changed my mind.

I ended up taking advantage of the 6 ez pay on beauty : I purchased another LG Bronze & Brigten, IT bye bye under eye and still going over my list. Good time to stock up.

i use it foundation and love it.

Trusted Contributor

His makeup looks great!  Yes, I'm going to give his line a try!  Great pride too!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

first time I've seen his products. I put Tsv in my cart then continued to watch presentation. It appears the foundation looks so heavy on the models and the liner pen (seems like you have to work with it).  Therefore I changed my mind.

I ended up taking advantage of the 6 ez pay on beauty : I purchased another LG Bronze & Brigten, IT bye bye under eye and still going over my list. Good time to stock up.

i use it foundation and love it.

I thought the foundation looked a bit greasy on the older model, @homedecor1.  I think I'll be passing, too:/

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

from the little bit I've watched at midnite -- he's not the easiest to watch for me. I think Jane is too excited over "pan" makeup (the makeup foundation looks very heavy & greasy) and star struck😉

I like when other vendors actually sell & demonstrate the products. He is not easy to watch for me!

I'm taking advantage of the 6 ez pay on beauty products I use like IT & Laura Geller!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I never heard of Kristofer Buckle but it looks like we'll get to meet him practically non-stop tomorrow in keeping with QVC's policy of boring us to death.   All we need is yet another make-up line. 

Well, @Kachina624, at least it's a break from IT cosmetics, but I get your point.

Honored Contributor

@tansy - I'm not getting it, because I already have everything in it! I LOVE his makeup! I got tired of my favorite lines being bought out and megasized, and the quality of them dropping. So I took a chance the first time he was on. His foundation is remarkable. I don't wear it every day, but only because I rely on another lighter one a lot. When I wear his - in Light - the color is a perfect match. I haven't done the "chest" match as he talked about it tonight, but it disappears on my skin and gives me a flawless look. I have never had a brow product or mascara I like as much. His mascara is so soft. My lashes are not my best feature, and they're not long. This doesn't make them look like super lashes, but it makes them look shiny and good. I can't attest to the shade of the lipstick, but I have two others. They are nice, but on me, they don't stay on forever. 

I would definitely say it's worth trying! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Looks like he has a JR's knockoff product with the scalp powder.