Super Contributor

Re: Any upcoming TSV from Laura?

I sadly am passing on this as well, I just do not need anymore balance and brighten, do not like her mascara, and the highlighter is so big as well. I just wish she would put something else in her kits besides b&b, the eyeshadow looks nice but 59 bucks plus shipping and tax is just too high, their ARE so many holiday kits to choose from now, sadly I am passing

Respected Contributor

I too was looking forward to the upcoming TSV. But I am also going to pass. I need product, and have enough brushes to last several lifetimes. I do realize that newcomers need the new brushes, and it is a great kit for them. The box is cute, and would make a great gift... Just not what I was hoping for.

For all who get it ~ ENJOY!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

On 9/24/2014 ssssgirl said:
On 9/24/2014 ClassySassyGal said:
On 9/24/2014 ssssgirl said:
On 9/24/2014 ClassySassyGal said:

Serena , thanks so much . {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It is NOT showing the TSV price when you punch that number in...TSV will be 59.00 It is still showing reg price of 72.00 UNLESS you go through the email link

I do not have the email link soooo
I will have to wait

me too, everyone has tried to help me on another thread but to no avail. they ecven sent me the email link but I could not get it to work (guess cause it wasn't sent to me. Do not understand. I order 2 of Lauras TSV everytime she has them 1 for me 1 for daughter, have always gotten the email for advance ordering. Do not know why they just do not send them to everyone. I am an insider subscriber also (before someone says somethings about that)

I didn't get the email either !
Frequent Contributor

I was going to get this despite knowing I wouldn't use the illuminizer or the brushes...and probably the lip stick too! Then I saw the swatch of the eye shadows. When you've dark circles any eye color in the purple family is a recipe for disaster!

Hopefully she'll have new kits for the holidays.

New Contributor

Have you checked out this link? We think you'll love it!

Laura Geller Bella Vita Collection