Frequent Contributor

Re: Any upcoming TSV from Laura?

It is a rose color they describe as a rosy neutral mauve. There is a video up on the page that shows how to use each product and the colors.

The eye color is described as Moonlight/Aubergine a soft mauve and deep eggplant. The liner is Blackbird deep matte black (ugh I do not use black too severe for my fair coloring) and the illuminator is called Ballerina a golden taupe to be applied all over your face for instant radiance.

Right now the price is listed as 72.50 so what do you think they will take it down to 65.95? I am hoping for easy pay.

Frequent Contributor

Oh and the hat box has a bow you untie and then it is two levels that slide open really kinda cool.

Frequent Contributor

Really wish this came with a blush. I rarely use highlighters and the size in the TSV will keep me going for years! But I'm getting low on my B & B so it's a good opportunity to stock up on that and get a few other things to try. Packaging is beautiful.

I think it'll be around the $59 mark. Hoping so anyway!

Super Contributor

Yeah, everybody keeps pushing highlighters. I was really hoping for a new blush.

Frequent Contributor

Me too I bought the collection of 3 last Christmas. I still have a whole french vanilla, I gave one away and I barely scratched the surface of the golden rose. These will last me for years as I only use on my brow bone.

But don't forget this is an Illuminator not a highlighter. LOL

New Contributor

The kit looks great.. except for that big highlighter. I was hoping it would be a blush like some of you have mentioned. At 51 I don't think I should be ""illuminating"" my face. You can see the kit if you search under Laura Geller Bella Vita.

Frequent Contributor

Everything stays the same in the kit on auto-delivery except the eye color and the liners and the lipsticks.

The constants in the kits are the brushes, BnB and the Highlighter those remain the original colors. The hat box colors will change.

In December:

Starlight/Midnight (Silver and Midnight Blue) with a Dark Steel with silver shimmer liner. The lipcolor is Cute a warm nude shade.

In March:

Cashmere/Prosecco ( Pinky Beige/ Taupe Brown) with an espresso brown liner with silver shimmer. The lipcolor is Sweet a creamy mauve.

Not sure if I will do auto delivery as I do not need duplicate brushes or that much BnB and Highlighter.

It will depend on the cost of the kit and how weak I am. I am hoping for a nice Tarte kit closer to Christmas. It seems to me that the kits have been few and far between this year.

I think the Q is scaling back on them.

Frequent Contributor

The kit looks really pretty, however I don't need anything this time around. I'm going to have to sit hard on my hands cause I usually cave with LG TSV's. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor

Really disappointed with this TSV. I don't need any Balance n Brighten right now, I never wear eyeliner and I don't like Laura's mascara. I don't need a HUGE illuminator - it looks like it would last several lifetimes, LOL! Wish she had included a new blush instead. The eye shadow and the lipstick looks really pretty though.

And the hat box is cute but I would have no use for it, the same with the brushes. I have a trillion brushes from various beauty TSV's over the years and sure don't need anymore. Just once I wish Laura would have a TSV with no cute packaging and no brushes. I understand why this is done but for someone who doesn't want or need these items it just drives the price up.

Usually they take 20% off the regular price, so I'm guessing the TSV will be around $58.

I hope everyone enjoys the TSV is you decide to order it!!

Respected Contributor

I am sadly going to pass on this tsv. I am a big Laura Geller fan but I cannot justify spending almost $70 (I am including tax and shipping fees) for a kit that I will only use half of the products. I do not like Laura's mascaras nor do I wear highlighter/illuminator. I also do not need anymore brushes. The only items I would use are the liner, eye shadow, lipstick and balance and brighten. I wish that Laura would offer a smaller kit. I would like a kit that had a balance and brighten, lipstick, blush and eye shadow. Hopefully her next tsv will have more products that I can use.