Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any suggestions for a good facial moisturizer with a SPF?

CereVe A.M. Moisturizer -- 30 SPF -- ceramides and hyaluronic acid. -- $10.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BARBIE100,   I use No. 7 Beautiful Skin moisturizer with SPF 15 and I believe it is $14.99 at Target.  I like it because it does not cause Milia and the SPF 15 is enough for me because my tinted moisturzer by Laura Mercier is SPF 20.  No. 7 is white when you first apply but quickly fades.  It's light and absorbs quickly.  If you need more SPF this is not for you.  Check out josie Maran.  She has her moisturizer in a bottle with SPF 47.   Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@BARBIE100,   I use No. 7 Beautiful Skin moisturizer with SPF 15 and I believe it is $14.99 at Target.  I like it because it does not cause Milia and the SPF 15 is enough for me because my tinted moisturzer by Laura Mercier is SPF 20.  No. 7 is white when you first apply but quickly fades.  It's light and absorbs quickly.  If you need more SPF this is not for you.  Check out josie Maran.  She has her moisturizer in a bottle with SPF 47.   Cat Happy

Thank you! I will check it out.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

Another vote for Paula's Choice. I've been using her products for a year and ❤️ them!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

If you plan to be out all day, say at the beach, I recommend the Neutrogena facial moisturizer with SPF 110.  I burn extremely easily.  This summer I was at the beach in full sun all day for a week.  Absolutely no burn on my face or neck.  Not even a bit pink.  I have never had such good results with a facial sunscreen. I would not use on a daily basis, 

Valued Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

CereVe A.M. Moisturizer -- 30 SPF -- ceramides and hyaluronic acid. -- $10.

Another vote for CeraVe. It doesn't have that sunscreen smell. I have noticed tightening of my jawline. Also get a $2.00 off coupon on their website.

It's recommended by Beautypedia: If you're looking for a drugstore moisturizer with SPF that delivers a lot more than just sun protection, CeraVe's AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is one to check out. This lotion—which previously got a good rating from us—now hits top-tier status thanks to an improved sun protection formula that puts it over the top. (more on Beautypedia)

https://www.beautypedia.com/skin-care-reviews/by-brand/cerave/_/AM-Facial-Moisturizing-Lotion-Broad-...