Valued Contributor

Re: Any Wayne Goss fans here?

Honestly he one of a very few (maybe two or three) true MU artist on youtube that really gives good advice and good how to's. Another one is Advisemystyle but Wayne is still the best one hands down. The rest are just hawking products and their personal opinion based on their own preference. Even  among MU artists. He is the real thing.

Occasional Contributor

I love love love him.  Now at 52 I finally know how to do my makeup.   He is so funny, kind, sweet and knows what he is talking about.  We need to see him here on QVC selling his brushes.  

Valued Contributor

@LaGlamourGirl wrote:

I love love love him.  Now at 52 I finally know how to do my makeup.   He is so funny, kind, sweet and knows what he is talking about.  We need to see him here on QVC selling his brushes.  

He said recently he is coming out with his own MU line. He will be releasing it slowly but its coming soon! You know he is going to be a perfectionist with it just like his brushes. Can't wait.

Honored Contributor

I think it’s cute to watch a guy applying makeup on himself although he has a beard/mustache in most videos. His simple techniques are easy to follow.

Honored Contributor

One of Wayne Goss’ best videos is How To Lift The Face. I use this technique on myself and clients. Check it out. 

Honored Contributor

He seems pretty legit to me.