Valued Contributor

I was at Costco today and they have a two pack of the day and two pack of the night. I'm always curious about those products.

Honored Contributor

No idea as to the % of Retinol they use. I doubt it is very high. 

Respected Contributor
Retinol is listed way down on ingredients..I honestly cant see the benefits, yet many like it. I use Skinmedica 1%, with visible results. I also alternate with No.7 Restore and Renew, retinol is midway on ingredient list...I really like this night cream.
Esteemed Contributor

I used it for awhile and it dried out my face pretty badly. I stopped and had to moisturize a couple of times a day for awhile after I stopped using it to get my skin back to normal. I would peel during the day and my face felt tight. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used ROC a few years ago because my derm told me that ROC is the absolute best retinol cream out there.  What I found -- which may not be the case for everyone -- is that the ROC CorXection was too strong for me.  It caused burning and peeling using twice a week.  I tossed it.  Then I tried the ROC Night Cream and it was much gentler and I ended up using it for over a year every single night.  

I eventually switched to a more moisturizing retinol cream (for me).   Again, not every retinol product works the same for everyone's complexion.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I think I'll try it. I have spent so much on different lines that really aren't doing much. one more won't hurt.

Trusted Contributor

Nadine01, the brand ROC is a very trustful European brand (French).

In Greece where I am from, ROC skincare can be found in pharmacies and again, ROC is a reliable and inexpensive mass skincare line.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Valued Contributor

I sure think it's worth a try.Dinaki.