Respected Contributor

Any Recommendations For The Body Shop?

I have never purchased anything from the Body Shop in fact I have never even stepped foot in to the store but am now curious is anything in there worth shopping for.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Any Recommendations For The Body Shop?

Love Body Shop Hemp line, I use their hand & foot cream, recently I discovered their Hemp lip balm. I used Olive shower gel before, but now I have to finish whatever in my stash. Satsuma smell really nice if you love the smell of citrus, more like tangerine. HTH.

Frequent Contributor

Love the honey body cream and this time of year they carry a gingerbread body cream that is nice also. They also have one that is shea butter that is nice for winter.

Respected Contributor

I was at the Ulta website and there are great reviews for the Shea Butter 3 piece kit this is for a gift so I might check this one out.

Trusted Contributor

I also like the hemp line, especially the hand cream.

They have a body polisher that is similar to the salux cloth, if you're looking for one of those.

They have a nice dry oil that I have in Honey Bronze that adds a little sheer bronze shimmer to your skin. Nice for my legs in the summer.

Vitamin C SPF 30 face moisturizer & face cleanser

The men's shaving products are also really nice, IMO. My DH doesn't say much about them (he would never gush about body productsWink) but he smells nice!

There's lots of great products there and you can sample and smell most everything. Have fun!

Trusted Contributor

Satsuma!!!!! I LOVE that scent!!! If you need a pick me up scent, get some satsuma {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I love this in their shower gel and another great pick me up scent is their Pink Grapefruit. Both of these scents are just pure fresh fruit smells. Nothing additional to make it smell "perfumey" like musk or anything like that.

I first tried this brand a couple years ago Black Friday. They do a great variety bag of their products each year. It was a great introduction. They often run specials in store and online - I never buy stuff full price since their sales are great!

Super Contributor

I third the Hemp products. I'm a dental hygienist and used their hand cream. Saved my hands.

They have tons of products and, I believe, still all fair-trade.

Super Contributor

I just bought the peach shower gel and I really like it.

Valued Contributor

Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin C & Vitamin E products are great (I have sensitive skin and never had any issues with their skincare items). Perfume oils, body butters, born lippies are also nice. I don't think I have ever really been disappointed in anything I have tried from them.

Occasional Contributor

Love the White Musk, especially the body butter.