Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any Guthy Renker Wen users know if.....

You are very welcome! Enjoy!!!!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Occasional Contributor

Will never order from GR again. Horrible company. Once they have your credit card number they have you. It's difficult to get them to reverse any charges. Customer service reps are smart-a??es

Super Contributor

FGP - 2 for $25 is such a good deal. I wish I loved that formula. Waiting for FTP

Respected Contributor

On 9/5/2014 ponyup said:

Will never order from GR again. Horrible company. Once they have your credit card number they have you. It's difficult to get them to reverse any charges. Customer service reps are smart-a??es

Same thing with my Mom's charge card... I will pay a bit more to order from the Q...seems to work for some people tho..
Respected Contributor

On 8/31/2014 HonnyBrown said:

sea, welcome to Wen!

GR is very liberal with their samples. Even though their recommendations are pretty accurate for most, if there is a CC you want to try, they will send it to you for free.

Also, after you become a member, you will get free shipping for life, as well as discounts on purchases.

I have nothing bad to say about them, though I wish they carried the oils.

That is great that they send you samples of different formulas. Many QVC users who are new to Wen have to order a discovery kit or the travel packets to get an idea of what will work on their hair. I decided to order the travel packets a few months ago so that I could try some of the formulas that I hadn't tried yet. I also ordered a couple of the 613 packets on amazon. I found doing this to be very helpful since it gave me a chance to try fig, tea tree, cucumber aloe and 613. As a result of doing this, I decided to buy fig, tea tree and 613. The only core formulas that I didn't like were cucumber aloe and lavender. Although my recommended formulas on the Chaz Dean site were shp, sweet almond mint and pomegranate. I did use these formulas most often. Not sure that the other seasonals are really as moisturizing as the SHP.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan, their samples are 12 ounce bottles. 12 ounces! A person can use one of those samples for a month and get a true feel of how it works for her hair.

That was how I found TT and Fig.

Occasional Contributor

The current GR intro offer has a brush and comb. This is tempting for me, more so than the travel kit I saw last time I looked. But it seems they're only offering SAM.

Respected Contributor

On 9/5/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Susan, their samples are 12 ounce bottles. 12 ounces! A person can use one of those samples for a month and get a true feel of how it works for her hair.

That was how I found TT and Fig.

HonnyBrown, Very interesting that they send out 12 oz. sample bottles. You would definitely know if this formula works for you. I had to use at least 2 of the sample packets in order to know if I liked a particular formula.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan, when they told me they were sending me a sample of Fig, I expected a packet. Imagine my surprise!

I have nothing bad to say about GR.

Respected Contributor

On 9/6/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Susan, when they told me they were sending me a sample of Fig, I expected a packet. Imagine my surprise!

I have nothing bad to say about GR.

HonnyBrown, I may decide to order from GR sometime in the future.