Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any First Aid TSV coming up?

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Check TJmaxx. I see it there all the time.

I saw it there recently; I think it was $19.99 for the big tub.  There was a good selection of other FAB items also.

Trusted Contributor

There was a thread on this topic last week.   You might find some useful information there. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I love this cream mostly because it soaks right in and does not leave a residue like JM.  Does anyone use this on their face?  I have only used it as body cream.

I gave a set of this to my sister last winter and she used it head to toe and liked it.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I gift this every year to my adult children and their children.  Whole family loves it. I usually buy the unscented and Q usually have a two for price for holiday gift giving.

I know I can buy it elsewhere but QVC has the best price and those large sized tubs.

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl  FABULOUS on the face (unscented).  They also have a face cream but I like the original for all over the best.  GREAT LINE.  I'm hoping they have something big coming up.  I have one more shipment from the AD of the last TSV.   

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs   SO funny...   I sent my last AD shipment last May to my sister who loves this line as much as I do.   I have one more shipment left so I'm hoping there will be a great deal before the end of the year.