Respected Contributor

Re: Any Comments on Recent Korres TS on HSN?

I ordered the Mandarin Basil and very pleased with the scent. Today I used the body butter spray and it goes on so nice. It sinks righ in and yet provides great hydration. My only complaint is that the body wash has sulfates in it. I really stay away from body washes with sulfates because they are too drying. Going to gift that one. Haven't tried the face cream yet but I have heard good things about it. Really surprised that Korres is using sulfates in their shower gels.

Honored Contributor

@Toot1920   I didn't purchase the Basil Mandarin or Yoguhurt.  I think it was ChiTown girl that posted about it.    I think I have a yoghurt body butter from a past order  and it is nice with barely any scent.

Super Contributor

@Daysdee , sorry. I meant that for someone else, who did answer. That’s why I posted twice, darn my fat finger. 🤦‍♀️

Valued Contributor

I purchased the Yogurt TSV. I LOVE it. I have an auto immune skin condition and I cannot use fragrance. Yougurt is the best!

It is a very slight fragrance that smells clean. I can actually use this and that says a great deal. I am so happy with this and glad I have it on AD.

I also decided to try their skin care and find that is amazing too. I love the OO line and I use the krocus serum as a booster . Very nice skin care.

Honored Contributor

@Toot1920   That's okay.  Gets confusing sometime on who posted.  

Honored Contributor

Korres still using sulfates in their body washes, not as natural as they tout. 

Super Contributor

I got the Mango Guava and quickly returned it. The scent smelled sour on me. I love the original guava scent and was hoping for better with the new one. I did order the lavendar and I like it. It does have a very sweet scent, but nice.

Trusted Contributor

There's something about their scents.  Don't care for any of them.  Too bad because they seemed like effective products just couldn't use them.

Respected Contributor

I got the Basil Mandarin and like the scent but not as much as Basil Lemon.  Agree with those that have said that this scent is not long lasting, which is disappointing and not something I've noticed with other Korres scents.  I tried the body butter both with the spray and without and found the scent lasting a little longer without.  Still not convinced I need the spray, but I'll use it and keep the set.  Probably will cancel the Auto Ship, however.