Honored Contributor

Any Comments on Recent Korres TS on HSN?

I ordered the Mango Guava and I'm disappointed in the scent.  I do love the feel of the body butter though.  I think I made a bad choice.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any Comments on Recent Korres TS on HSN?

@Daysdee  - I picked up the new Basil Mandarin and Yogurt.  My fam loves the yogurt and I tend to like the scented options. I wish the TS had been offered in my scent fav's- White Grape or Jasmine but I do like the Basil Mandarin for summer. I commented on another thread about the Basil Mandarin scent. 

HSN is really good about exchanges (free/no extra $) including beauty items, so I think you should exchange your order for another scent! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I love the new scent.  Then again, I love the aroma of citrus and basil.

My spray body butter is difficult to pump.

Super Contributor

@Daysdee , I understand, I ordered the same and was kind of deciding if I wanted to keep or exchange. The scent is on the sweeter side. But I do like their stuff, so far. It’s hard to determine if you like a scent without smelling it, that’s for sure. I don’t hate it but next time, I’ll try another. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daysdee, what do you like about the Basil Mandarin? Is the Yoghurt unscented?

Honored Contributor

@Toot1920  - I posted the following comments on another thread re Basil Mandarin.  The Korres yogurt smells like Greek plain yogurt - the edible stuff.

The new basil mandarin scent is very nice. It definitely has a more predominant citrus scent  but the basil gives it an earthy green compliment. The wash smells more citrusy than the body butter spray.

LOVE the body butter spray!!! I like the scent better than the wash - seems more balanced. It's a great body product for summer - moisturizing yet lighter than the body butter in the tube. I haven't tried the tube product yet but I hope they continue to offer the spray butter. I apply it in shower which makes it even more convenient.

I also like the face butter and glad we got the bonus sample. I'm test driving/using it as my pm neck cream. 

I forgot to add - the basil mandarin scent is not long lasting. Unlike the guava, white grape and jasmine which have lasting power. The jasmine and white grape are my favorite scents but the basil mandarin is a nice spring/summer option and no conflict if you like to wear parfum 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I got the basil mandarin and I love the smell of it.  It’s not overpowering and/or heavy...just a clean, slightly citrusy scent, although it doesn’t last very long.  I prefer Korres now, with Beekman being my next fave.  Korres just seems to work better for me even though I love the Beekman boys and their goats the best.

Respected Contributor

I got the basil mandarin and I really love it. Both fruity and herbal. I’m very into the spray body butter it’s so quick, easy and light in this hot summer. I forgot I also had one in coconut guava, glad this made me remember. 

Respected Contributor

I got the Mango/Guava and love it.  I already own it in the butter and shower gel, so knew what to expect.  Great deal. 

Deb

Trusted Contributor

I always love reading reviews of new products since we all have different likes and loves! People react to same product so differently it's amazing. 

I was eagerly waiting for my Korres to be delivered yesterday. I ripped open the box to sniff the new Basil Mandarin. FIrst impression was eh......told myself I would try full kit so I took a shower with the gel, then used the spray butter all over and the butter on my feet before bed. I still think it's just ok. It's definitely not a Love It! scent for me. Disclaimer - eventhough I love citrus, I never liked their Basil Lemon. I thought maybe the mandarin would be better. Learned my lesson to stay away from scents with Basil. Sadly, to my nose, this reminds me of a dish soap scent. I had a friend try it too and she didn't care for it either so I'll be returning it. For orange citrus scents, I will stick to Perlier. 

The sample of the face butter is very creamy and lighter than their body butter. I tried it on my neck. It soaks in well but there is a fairly strong fragrance when first applying so people sensitive to scents may not enjoy it on their face/neck.

I already knew I really liked the Guava Mango so I know that set is a keeper for me. It's a very tropical fruity scent. I loved their discontinued scent Papaya Mango so this is a good replacement for it. But since it's really fruity, I can see why some may not like it. 

Overall, can't beat Korres for great moisturization! After using all the products last night, this morning my skin feels so soft. Smiley Happy