Honored Contributor

I love the 7 day scrub by clinique!!

Valued Contributor

I went to Ulta yesterday and bought the try me three piece kit. Used it yesterday and so far my skin feels good. I'm beginning to think that exfoilation and moisterizer are really the only things that we need. Also a good cleanser. I have mature dry skin so we'll see how this works out. Just tired of spending a fortune on skincare and really not seeing any changes.

Frequent Contributor

I may stray, because I enjoy trying new products, but I always have Clinique in my arsenal. I have never had a adverse reaction to any Clinique product. I find them to be soothing and moisturizing for my very dry skin. I recently tried the Smart serum and love it! It truly has delivered results for me. My fine lines are almost gone and deeper wrinkles on my forehead are smoother, after one month. I am a product junkie and have not seen results from a product so quickly! It is pricey, but much lower in price than other prestige brands. I haven’t tried the Smart moisturizer yet, but it’s on my radar! Just an FYI- My seventy year old sister, has only ever used Clinique. She looks far younger than her age. She has beautiful skin. She attributes it to Clinique and her consistency in using it. She believes if it isn’t broken, why fix it? I regret spending the money on my massive collection of skin care when she visits.

Respected Contributor

Re: Any Clinique users?

[ Edited ]

I'm really liking their new Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly with the  Clinique iD cartridges you add to specialize it. I'm using the green cartridge for redness and calming and it seems to make a difference. I actually use it as a serum under my Elemis most of the time, but it can work as a moisturizer on its own. You can also get the cartridges for the yellow Dramatically Different Gel and Lotion.

Respected Contributor

Re: Any Clinique users?

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Nadine I think Clinque is fine if you are in your 20s, not so much for mature skin.  But everyone's skin responds differently to different products.  The "try me" might be a good idea to test it out on your skin.

That's not so, though it is a great starter line for teens and 20-somethings because it's ubiquitous and more affordable than many department store brands.. Maybe you just haven't used it since your 20s? They were one of the first brands to market with a dark spot treatment. And they just introduced a new anti-aging moisturizer to sculpt and volumize.

Trusted Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Nadine I think Clinque is fine if you are in your 20s, not so much for mature skin.  But everyone's skin responds differently to different products.  The "try me" might be a good idea to test it out on your skin.

That's not so, though it is a great starter line for teens and 20-somethings because it's ubiquitous and more affordable than many department store brands.. Maybe you just haven't used it since your 20s? They were one of the first brands to market with a dark spot treatment. And they just introduced a new anti-aging moisturizer to sculpt and volumize.

I just purchased this new moisturizer the other day.  Used it only  a couple of days so no opinion yet but I always think about going back to Clinique.   I will see how I do with this moisturizer for a while and might try it again.

Esteemed Contributor

I use some Clinique products like their Pep Start tinted sunscreen and a facial moisturizer and some chubby lipsticks but I am not dedicated to their line. I like that they leave out fragrances though but I am not paying full price for their brand. I see their products show up at Winners and Marshalls and I'm planning to visit the Estee Lauder corporate store again on my next trip to Las Vegas to see what they have.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the replies. I wanted to ask the poster who has a 70 year old soster that uses Clinique. Sorry, forgot the name. Which products does she use?

Respected Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

Thanks for the replies. I wanted to ask the poster who has a 70 year old soster that uses Clinique. Sorry, forgot the name. Which products does she use?

@Luv pets  I am tagging @luv pets to get her attention.  I am curious to know, too.

Honored Contributor

@Nadine  You might be interested in the No 7 skincare and makeup line at Target and Walgreens.  Very good products at reasonable prices.  They are a UK company and their products are made in France.

kindness is strength