Respected Contributor

I posted on the wellness board, but got no responses.  FYI, I do not sell this product, but just started taking it.  Liquid Biocell is collagen and hyaluronic acid with super fruits.  The name of the company is Modere.  It is supposed to help with joint issues, improve skin, promote hair growth, and hydrate from the inside out.  It all sounds too good to be true...and may be, but I decided to try it for a month.  Is anyone familiar with this product?  What are your thoughts?

Valued Contributor

Re: Any Biocell Life Users?

[ Edited ]

I buy mine from Vitacost. It's the Hyaluronic acid featuring BioCell collagen at 1000 mg per 2 cap. serving. I wait until they have a buy one get one. If you go to the biocell company website that patented this ingriedient, you'll see a list of products available from different vitamin companies.

I'm not sure if this particular product makes a huge difference because I take other supplements, but I like it. I believe in skincare from the inside out. I do have to say that before I started taking collagen and hyaluronic acid supplements I felt like my lips were getting thinner, now they are fuller and my face looks even toned and smooth. I don't have any joint issues so maybe this is helping with the fact that I don't get a whole lot of aches and pains from exercise. I've been taking this for several years now.