Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13- Is this the lovely cut that you are referring to regarding Kate Gosslin?

image.png

Honored Contributor

Oy that Kate haircut.  That was bad.  Just recently I saw someone with that cut.  Not kidding.  I literally did a double take.  LOL

@Cumbercookie13, maybe Sharon's hair is different in her everyday life but to me, it looks too helmet head when she's on air.  The cut is cute but for me, it needs more movement and less hairspray.

Trusted Contributor

@vsm wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Current style:

image.png

The WORST.

That is just unfortunate!

Honored Contributor

Nice hairstyle on Amy.   Looks good.

image.png

Respected Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

@vsm wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Current style:

image.png

The WORST.

That is just unfortunate!

Is this a hairstyle ???

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

QVC has hair and make-up people that do a lot of the hosts' hair before they come on air.

The braid down the center of the head like Shawn is sporting in that photo, or braids in general, is very in style right now and the QVC hairstylist seems to favor that look.  I saw Kerstin had that center braid the other day.

When Shawn posts photos on her social media, her hair is pushed back off her face 99% of the time.  If you have long hair, most of the time at some point it's going to fall around or into your face.  It's the nature of long hair. And not everyone wants or looks good in bangs.

I agree @Lipstickdiva. And to make matters worse, my forehead hair naturally grows forward. I had an eye exam today and every time I had to position my head in one of those machines the doctor had to ask me to push my hair out of the way.

original-5939-1424115406-13.webp

Honored Contributor

@OhioAngel  I am with you and the hair in the face and the constant pushing back.  It's a pain to watch.  I let my bangs grow out once long ago and never again.  It's bangs for me.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Cumbercookie13- Is this the lovely cut that you are referring to regarding Kate Gosslin?

image.png

@San Antonio Gal That's it. It looks like someone stuck a hedgehog on the back of her head. 

Honored Contributor

That's a perfect description, @Cumbercookie13Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

kate.PNG