Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 MarthaStewardess said:

I've never cared for her, so not really impressed with the big white wedding, but hey, to each his/her own.

A wedding with 20 guests could hardly be considered "big". This was a small, intimate family occasion, not an over-hyped extravaganza like the Kim/Kanye affair. What difference could it possibly make to any outsider what she wore or what color it was? The kids knew brides wear white and that's what they wanted mom to wear.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Not that my opinion matters but I didn't like the dress at all. It seemed weird to me...almost like it was too young but yet kinda plain and old fashion looking. Not flattering for her age. Hated the look of the material. She could have looked much more feminine and regal. Who knows, maybe her kids picked it out? But to each his own...she certainly has done much, much better on the red carpet.
Honored Contributor

All things considered, Angelina has been a great citizen of the world .....

She's an actor, director, producer, Academy Award Winner, United Nations Ambassador, Mother of SIX .... and donated millions of dollars of her own money to charities even before she met Brad Pitt!

Not bad for a woman who hasn't hit 40 yet, wouldn't you say? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Last year she underwent an elective double mastectomy because she carries the gene, and wants to be here for her children and Brad.

One word comes to mind .... courageous. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Frankly, I don't think it would matter if she wore shorts and a halter top to her wedding!

Trusted Contributor
On 9/2/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

All things considered, Angelina has been a great citizen of the world .....

She's an actor, director, producer, Academy Award Winner, United Nations Ambassador, Mother of SIX .... and donated millions of dollars of her own money to charities even before she met Brad Pitt!

Not bad for a woman who hasn't hit 40 yet, wouldn't you say? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Last year she underwent an elective double mastectomy because she carries the gene, and wants to be here for her children and Brad.

One word comes to mind .... courageous. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Frankly, I don't think it would matter if she wore shorts and a halter top to her wedding!

Well said and I totally agree. Yet the others on here feel the color or style of her dress is more important. The woman is amazing. Show business people have a difficult time keeping their marriages together due to their work/ being away on movie sets for long periods of time. Obviously if things were so perfect between Brad & Jen no one would have come between. Its was my understanding the Brad desperately wanted children and Jen didn't. What do we know. Regardless of the reason, we don't know what the problems were in their relationship and its none of our business. I never condone people stepping outside of their marriage but I'm not going to jude Angelina Jolie on what she did when she was much younger nor the circumstances in which she got together with Brad. Obviously they have an incredible bond and a lot in common. Jennifer Aniston is nothing like her. You never see her in other countries doing things for children. I can't imagine her with no makeup, hair tied up, torn jeans, dirty t-shirt , 100 degree heat and no luxuries. Angie gets dirty and is in the trenches with the suffering children.

Respected Contributor
On 9/2/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 9/2/2014 OldFoogey said:
On 9/2/2014 manny2 said:

I agree with you OP, because good taste never goes out of style or is old fashioned. She looked ridiculous in that wedding gown. Lets call a spade a spade this woman tonged kissed her brother at an awards show. Disgusting in my opinion, and as for the children planning this and wanting them to be married I find that hard to believe. Save your nasty comments, because this is a forum and I am entitled to my opinion.

I agree, a floozie is a floozie, bout time they got married and should have been done quietly.

FLOOZIE ????? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

OMG, you don't seem to realize that just about EVERY actress in Hollywood could probably be categorized a "floozie" ..... LOL

I just want to know what "tonged kissed" is??

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor
On 9/2/2014 kachina624 said: The wedding was held for and mostly planned by their kids. I doubt they have much concept of what a 2nd or 3rd time bride should wear. The reception was a pizza party. There were only 20 guests. They have a right to do what's best for their family. I say bravo! For considering the feelings of the kids.

I agree! What a beautiful way to incorporate your children into your special day!

Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 Reba055 said: Not that my opinion matters but I didn't like the dress at all. It seemed weird to me...almost like it was too young but yet kinda plain and old fashion looking. Not flattering for her age. Hated the look of the material. She could have looked much more feminine and regal. Who knows, maybe her kids picked it out? But to each his own...she certainly has done much, much better on the red carpet.

What do you mean "her age?" She's not even 40 yet!!

That said, she would look good in a trash bag. She did this for her kids . . . to them it was special. She doesn't give a hoot what the public thinks.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor
On 9/2/2014 OldFoogey said:
On 9/2/2014 manny2 said:

I agree with you OP, because good taste never goes out of style or is old fashioned. She looked ridiculous in that wedding gown. Lets call a spade a spade this woman tonged kissed her brother at an awards show. Disgusting in my opinion, and as for the children planning this and wanting them to be married I find that hard to believe. Save your nasty comments, because this is a forum and I am entitled to my opinion.

I agree, a floozie is a floozie, bout time they got married and should have been done quietly.

Not that I am a fan of either of these two, but I'd say the two of them got married as quietly as they could since no one knew until after they were actually married. Brad and Angelina can't go to the bathroom without the media and papparazzi knowing, so I'd say they did a good job keeping their wedding under wraps.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/2/2014 kachina624 said: I much prefer Brad and Angie's wedding over the tasteless extravaganza Kim and Kanye treated us to. Oh, and she wore white too but I didn't read any snarky comments about that one.

I totally agree. I respect the fact that they did not make a huge spectacle of it or spend an obscene amount of money on their wedding day. It seems that Brad an Angelina know what is really important, and their wedding day proved that.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Nope, not having it. It's her wedding day, she can wear whatever color she wants.

She can also decide who gets invited. None of my business and certainly none of the OP's business.

I don't understand why people think they have a say in what celebrities do. No, you don't.