Respected Contributor

Re: Angel of Mine creamy baby oil at Dollar Tree

Some people can use oil on their face with no problems and others will break out with it. I personally don't use oil on my face and I definitely don't use anything on my face that has fragrance. 

Super Contributor

I found Equate (Walmart) Baby Oil Cream (around $2.30)  and have been using it for a couple weeks.   No insect bites.  This morning I forgot to use it and when I went outside, the bugs attacked me.   I'm going to try Angel of Mine to see if it works as well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CouponQueen wrote:

I have used baby oil as a make up removed and on my body since I was 13....

I truly think it has helped my skin tremendously. i am 49 with no wrinkles and believe me I had the years of sun as a young teen. I now buy the Johnson Cocoa Butter Baby Oil for make up removal..

After I shower and turn off the water I put baby oil all over my body and then get out..and dry off and then do my normal lotion routine. I do not vary or miss a day..I use whatever store brand baby oil I grab.

I have put it on my face in the shower too - I have oily skin but after I slather it on my body ..i rub my hands together to absorb it and then around my eyes..

It takes off the mascara without a problem even waterproof and the hard to get off ones.

Baby Oil is one beauty item I would never give up and the last one I would do without!

ITA I am 53 and have used JJ gel for 30 years and after my shower I put it on my chest and have no wrinkles!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18