Regular Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Schedule......

On 5/16/2014 momcat said:

I get great results with this product, but I would never purchase it unless it was a TS. Way overpriced, just like all his vitamins are. The TS always seems to fall just when I'm running out, so I can wait until July. I do see a benefit with my hair, so I hope you do too. My hair grows so quickly I have to go every 4 weeks to get it cut. I have thinning just like most of us gals do, but it might be worse without supplements. Plus, I have become a pro at using hair products to thicken my hair. A lot of experimenting.

Hi Momcat. Would you mind to give me names of some products you use for thickening? My issue in on the very top, ( I guess like most of us gals). I also cannot afford his vitamins unless it is a TS and I am so excited to pick this one up in July! Appreciate your input. Have a Great Day!

Regular Contributor

On 5/16/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I'm going to try his Women's Complete 100 Max and the Cholestacare/Fibermucil set.

I did a multivitamin pack of his years ago, I don't know which one it was, but I liked Nature's Code better. Now that they've messed with Nature's Code I am trying his again to see if I like this new one better.

I use to take the Nature's Code also, and I never felt better! Had SO much energy. THEN, they decided they needed to make some Improvements, and, I couldn't take them any longer. Unfortunately, I cannot afford Andrew's. I would really like to try them. So, I take my Centrum Silver and it does alright. Good luck on your purchase, I hope they work well for you.

Super Contributor

Go to HSN and get notifications of his shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I used the Women's Complete for over two years. I took the label to my doctor & he recommended a OTC brand to use. Much, much cheaper & I feel just as good & my blood labs are terrific.