Honored Contributor

Back in the far reaches of my memory I seem to recall, vaguely, that Alpha Cosmetics has a yearly sale in July?  Does anyone know if that's still happening?  Was thinking of ordering some more lotion but if the sale happens in July, I'll hold off.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Alpha Cosmetics Question

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

Back in the far reaches of my memory I seem to recall, vaguely, that Alpha Cosmetics has a yearly sale in July?  Does anyone know if that's still happening?  Was thinking of ordering some more lotion but if the sale happens in July, I'll hold off.  Thanks!

@JudyL  Do you mean Alpha Skincare (formerly Alpha Hydrox - aka neoteric cosmetics)?  If so, I think you're correct, they used to do the big sale in July.  I haven't seen anything about it this year, though.  Have you looked at the website or checked with their CS?

Respected Contributor

@JudyL 

If it is the Alpha Hydrox/Neoteric brand, I think they do have a July sale.

Be sure to go to their website and sign up for emails.  They will let you know of any sales or specials.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Be sure and sign up on their email list so you'll get notifications of their upcoming sales and special pricing events. Go to NeotericCosmetics dot com.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee @4kitties @JeanLouiseFinch  - thank for the suggestion to sign up for emails.  Hadn't thought of that.  Just signed up!

Trusted Contributor

It is sold on Amazon and Sepora online. Sometimes Sephora has it on a BOGO. 

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, I meant Ulta online not Sephora.