Regular Contributor

I recently picked up a few makeup items from Almay at the drugstore. I really like their lipgloss. It has a slight vanilla cake smell, really nice and is not sticky and is moisturizing. Also got several of their eyeshadows in the little black case. You can use a brush or your finger to apply and they are creamy. I really like them too. Colors look dense in the case, but go on more sheer. That is what I like about them. Does anyone else use anything from this makeup brand or for that matter any other drugstore brand that you like?

Frequent Contributor

I have oily skin and sensitive eyes. I have used Almay off and on over the years because it's hypoallergenic. I don't wear much makeup but when I do, Almay is my eye makeup of choice as it doesn't burn or sting.

Honored Contributor

I use their mascara during allergy season

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I found some great buys on Cover Girl. I haven't used this line for decades but they were running a great sale and I had some coupons. I will say that I was pleasantly surprised to find out how much I like their eyeshadows. I also really like their whipped crème makeup and CG/olay concealer. They are actually products I will purchase again.

Esteemed Contributor

Been using Almay eye makeup for years..its hypoallergenic and thats a deal maker for me!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I also use the lipgloss and the lumious primer which gets excellent reviews. Both are very nice and great buys.

Super Contributor

Almay Intense-i-color Liquid Eyeliner. I've used it for years. It's probably the only beauty product in which I'm not always searching for something better.

Valued Contributor

In the paper over the w/e, Almay had a $4 coupon off any item. I bought eye make up remover pads for $1 with that coupon! That is such a great offer from them!

Super Contributor

Almay is one of the few brands I can use w/o reaction. I love their TLC foundation, finishing powder and eye shadow.

I get my lipstick from Avon.

Blush from Physicians Formula

Regular Contributor

Someone here on BB recommended Almay's Get Up & Grow mascara. I went to my local drugstore and bought it in the black/brown waterproof version and I love it. It keeps the curl in my lashes after I use my eyelash curler and, how I currently judge mascara, it still looks good at the end of the day which does not often happen with the various mascaras I've used in the past. I'm very impressed by it.