Honored Contributor

Re: Algenist tinted moisturizer

On 1/26/2015 Serena-1130 said:

OK. I'm new to the animal testing scene. Happydaze, let me know your findings please. I'm actually interested in the tinted moisturizer also and the cleanser.

Okay so here is what I emailed them:

"Hello,I was wondering if you test your ingredients and/or finished product on animals and/or do you have anyone do animal testing on your behalf?"

Here is their answer:

"Thank you for your interest in Algenist! Algenist is an animal-friendly skincare line that does not conduct animal testing on its products."

Regular Contributor

Awesome! Thanks Happydaze. They have a few items that i'm interested in sampling. Now, I can move forward with a clear conscience. I actually have a list of beauty brands hanging over my desk, "Brands NOT to buy" because I thought they tested on animals. I'm going to have to do more thorough research going forward.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Serena-1130 said:

Awesome! Thanks Happydaze. They have a few items that i'm interested in sampling. Now, I can move forward with a clear conscience. I actually have a list of beauty brands hanging over my desk, "Brands NOT to buy" because I thought they tested on animals. I'm going to have to do more thorough research going forward.

you are welcome!