Honored Contributor

Active Argon vitamin C facial cream On Evine Live

Does this seem to help lighten dark spots on the skin as they say it would? Thank you

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Active Argon vitamin C facial cream On Evine Live

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Does this seem to help lighten dark spots on the skin as they say it would? Thank you

I can't answer your question but I do know the Active Argon is the best I have used and for a good price.  I also like the down to earth vendor, Morgan.

Valued Contributor

I use all AA and love it all. I have the Vit C and it does lighten. I use very small amount on damp 3 times a week in my regimen which is close to Morgens. I have a small sun spot for years and it is lighter now. It may take time but it works.

I have added the newer products to my regimen for day and night. I am pleased. Morgen is honest and helpful and you can contact her on social media and she WILL respond. I really like her and trust her. If something is wrong , she makes it right.

The Vit C was at a great price yesterday. Give it a try.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are four reviews...all ONE STAR.

Just based on that, I would be hesitant to buy it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

There are four reviews...all ONE STAR.

Just based on that, I would be hesitant to buy it.

Evine unfortunately  lets people write reviews on anything, Even if you've never purchased the product. The "reviewer" Shawna20 writes FAKE reviews. Tap her name and read. She has a bias towards Skinn and writes fake scathing reviews on most competing Evine beauty brands. Anyone with a brain can see her pattern. It's very obvious once you read a few. 

As for the other reviews I personally I only trust reviewers with a little more than 2 or 3 reviews but I can see how someone would hesitate. 

Respected Contributor

I think people were using this in the daytime under makeup ', this is nighttime treatment , it also has glycolic acid at the top of the formula , so that would be the reason for some of the bad reviews .