Super Contributor
On 8/4/2014 Sweet Susie said:

Today I received the Vitamin C-E Ferulic Acid serum from ASDM and really like it!

This serum is a watery serum and has a faint odor from the ferulic acid but the odor dissipates as the serum dries down. (Ferulic acid has an odor described as similar to hot dogs, lol). The serum leaves no sticky residue, dries down completely, leaves my skin feeling soft. This serum is not a moisturizing serum and I think is a great choice for oily or combo skin. The pH of my bottle tested to be 3 (I have some pH test strips).

I think it's a winner! And a whole lot less $$ than the SkinCeuticals Vit. C-E Ferulic serum!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Sounds good SusieSmiley Happy

Super Contributor
On 8/4/2014 Sweet Susie said:

Today I received the Vitamin C-E Ferulic Acid serum from ASDM and really like it!

This serum is a watery serum and has a faint odor from the ferulic acid but the odor dissipates as the serum dries down. (Ferulic acid has an odor described as similar to hot dogs, lol). The serum leaves no sticky residue, dries down completely, leaves my skin feeling soft. This serum is not a moisturizing serum and I think is a great choice for oily or combo skin. The pH of my bottle tested to be 3 (I have some pH test strips).

I think it's a winner! And a whole lot less $$ than the SkinCeuticals Vit. C-E Ferulic serum!

Susie, please keep us up to date after a few days. I am very interested in knowing your progress. TIA.

Super Contributor
On 8/4/2014 Katluvr58 said:

I got my Suntegrity samples today, that was fast. I like the fair 5 in 1 sample also. I also received the new EOS flavors. I like the coconut and my daughter likes the vanilla mint.

I got my Skin79 balm today. I really like it. It feels like a primer almost which is good because I'm wanting it for extra sun protection. I think it will be great to throw in my beach bag because it applies really easily.

That's funny about the balms. I'm with your daughter. I love vanilla.

Regular Contributor

Hi everyone,

I asked in an email about buying 2 or 3 samples and got this response back..

We only make large quantity samples, as we usually have to make a fresh batch which are rather large in gallons, so it is difficult to make a large batch, yet only produce 2 or 3 samples. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am surprised they don't make samples to sell like PC does. I think if she can do it, even in the cleansers and toners you would think they could too. I was so hoping to try some things before buying a regular size bottles.

Super Contributor
On 8/4/2014 Sissyrose said:

Hi everyone,

We only make large quantity samples, as we usually have to make a fresh batch which are rather large in gallons, so it is difficult to make a large batch, yet only produce 2 or 3 samples. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am surprised they don't make samples to sell like PC does. I think if she can do it, even in the cleansers and toners you would think they could too. I was so hoping to try some things before buying a regular size bottles.

Sissy they should have a sale for Labor day. They do have a money back guarantee.

Super Contributor
On 8/4/2014 myshell624 said:

Has anyone heard from PalmTree lately or seen a post by her? I wonder if she is feeling ok.

I haven't seen her online in a few days. Hopefully, she's just resting and taking it easy.

Hey ladies! Thanks for thinking of me! I have been busy lately, and it's my last 2 weeks before back to school. I'm going to miss my lazy summer days! Been doing great, no pain/discomfort/anything and the incision sites from the surgery are almost impossible to see. I'll have to go back and read the posts I missed. Here's a funny little story: I saw my little 6 year old neighbor this evening and she told me, "You must have been out." I said, "No, I've just been cleaning." And she replied, "But you must have been out before that because you have makeup on and you only put makeup on when you go out." I was cracking up!!
Super Contributor
On 8/4/2014 PalmTree11 said:

Has anyone heard from PalmTree lately or seen a post by her? I wonder if she is feeling ok.

I haven't seen her online in a few days. Hopefully, she's just resting and taking it easy.

Hey ladies! Thanks for thinking of me! I have been busy lately, and it's my last 2 weeks before back to school. I'm going to miss my lazy summer days! Been doing great, no pain/discomfort/anything and the incision sites from the surgery are almost impossible to see. I'll have to go back and read the posts I missed. Here's a funny little story: I saw my little 6 year old neighbor this evening and she told me, "You must have been out." I said, "No, I've just been cleaning." And she replied, "But you must have been out before that because you have makeup on and you only put makeup on when you go out." I was cracking up!!

Oh good, I'm glad everything is going wellSmiley Happy

That's funny about your neighbor. My 11 year old son still ask where we are going when he sees me putting on makeup and I wear makeup everyday. He still doesn't get why I wear makeup when I'm not going anywhere. LOL.

Super Contributor
On 8/5/2014 myshell624 said:
On 8/4/2014 PalmTree11 said:

Oh good, I'm glad everything is going wellSmiley Happy

That's funny about your neighbor. My 11 year old son still ask where we are going when he sees me putting on makeup and I wear makeup everyday. He still doesn't get why I wear makeup when I'm not going anywhere. LOL.

I'm glad you are doing good PalmTree, the mother in me worries, lol.

My kids are 16 and 20 and they ask where we are going when I put on mu but I do not wear a full face most days. I've gotten so lazy that even when I am running errands I do not use mascara but I have to have eyeliner on, lol.

Super Contributor
On 8/4/2014 Sissyrose said:

Hi everyone,

If they are making up batches that sounds like a good thing. They are a fairly small company from what I can figure out which may also be why the prices are so good.

Super Contributor

Have a good day ladies!!!