Super Contributor

Thank you, Sweet Susie & Katluvr58!

I ended up sending ASDM an email. It's a bit deceiving to have a "free shipping" on a product then not really offering it. It will be interesting what they say in response. I didn't realize ASDM sold on eBay. I will check them out.

Super Contributor
On 9/7/2014 F1wild said:

Thank you, Sweet Susie & Katluvr58!

I ended up sending ASDM an email. It's a bit deceiving to have a "free shipping" on a product then not really offering it. It will be interesting what they say in response. I didn't realize ASDM sold on eBay. I will check them out.

You are welcome. Don't be surprised if Rebeca is a bit snarky. I think she's a bit over worked.

Super Contributor

Wow, I'm not on here for a day or two and we are on page 5. Anyways, ASDM has come out with an eyelash and eyebrow serum and it is currently 20% off on there website.

Super Contributor

Anybody going to give it a try?

Super Contributor
On 9/13/2014 myshell624 said:

Anybody going to give it a try?

I will next month.

Super Contributor
I wonder if they eyelash/eyebrow serum will help more eyebrows grow or just strengthen existing eyebrow hairs. My eyebrows are extremely lacking, but I need more hairs to grow, now just the existing ones strengthened.
Super Contributor
On 9/14/2014 PalmTree11 said: I wonder if they eyelash/eyebrow serum will help more eyebrows grow or just strengthen existing eyebrow hairs. My eyebrows are extremely lacking, but I need more hairs to grow, now just the existing ones strengthened.

I think it said is was good for eye lashes and brows. I would think if the eye lashes become fuller so would the eye brows. Talk about thin eye brows. I am a product of the 70's before Brooke Shields became famous. Most of my age group have very thin eye brows. I have a friend who now draws hers in.