Super Contributor

I have been using whipped argan oil, followed by Divine Drip for several months and my skin is much smoother.  But, now that the weather is changing, my skin feels dry and flaky.  Two questions, is the liquid argan oil better for dryness than the whipped?  Is there something more moisturizing than argan that I should switch to for the winter?  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@autumnnj  Hi there.  I would mix some argan oil with the whipped moisturizer.   The hydrating milk is nice to use also under the moisturizer.  It absorbs quickly too.  I love her products and find they really work well for me.  Good luck.

Super Contributor

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

You may also need to exfoliate!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@autumnnj,   You may want to consider Marula oil.  It prevents premature aging, not clog pores,  absorbs quickly compare to Argan oil.  There are many other benefits.  I use Josie's Argan Milk and love it but I will not give up my Marula oil.  Acure Organics has 40% off today and have great products.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@autumnnj are you talking about skin on your face or skin all over body?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@autumnnj,   You may want to consider Marula oil.  It prevents premature aging, not clog pores,  absorbs quickly compare to Argan oil.  There are many other benefits.  I use Josie's Argan Milk and love it but I will not give up my Marula oil.  Acure Organics has 40% off today and have great products.  Cat Very Happy

I agree @Katcat1. Marula oil has 16% more antioxidants than any argan oil which means it is better at fighting free radicals. It is also 32% higher in omega 9 fatty acids, which means it is better at increasing hydration, calming skin, strengthening skin to protect against environmental damage. It also has antimicrobial properties and is high in vitamin C.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

I like JM's whipped argon oil and got the set of 8 TSV awhile back.  I like how it smells and how it feels putting it on.  I put it on my legs and arms in the evening.  But honestly, when I shower in the morning, it feels like my skin turns to slime and it all washes off.  I am not convinced that the moisturizer is actually doing anything.  I cancelled my auto delivery of that set.  It is expensive and I think there are better moisturizers out there for the money.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

I use goat milk soap, which helps to slough off dry skin, but thanks!

Super Contributor

Face~