Super Contributor

ANYONE RECEIVE THE PTR DE-SPOT PLUS DARK SPOT LIGHTENER?

This was supposed to ship in February. I obviously have not received mine. CS does not any information on it. Did they ever ship out at all? It shows as WL at the moment. I was hoping to get it early enough before summer and self tanning to give it a true run!! If anyone has theirs, please share!! Thanks ladies!

http://www.qvc.com/Peter-Thomas-Roth-De-Spot-Plus-Dark-Spot-Lightener-Auto-Delive-.product.A255989.h...

Super Contributor

Re: ANYONE RECEIVE THE PTR DE-SPOT PLUS DARK SPOT LIGHTENER?

I too am waiting on mine. Its still on advanced delivery. Yup, called Customer service they have no information on when it will be sent out. I went to Sephora and got a teeny sample. Tried it for about a week and did see some lightening. Tried it on one dark spot on my face. That's what I want to work on. Would love to receive it though.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the info, Erica!! A sample at Sephora? Hmmmmm, will have to see about that at my Sephora!! Glad to know it seems good. Would love to get it already!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Mine is FINALLY in process today! That's more than a month later than they said in the presentation it would ship.