Super Contributor

ANY DAZZLERS READY FOR SOME SKINN?

Hello fellow Dazzlers! Our dear Dimitri is on the air right now. Is anyone planning on shopping tonight?

The only thing that caught my eye is #312-728, the Enlightened Radiance Concentrate and Cream Brightening Set for $41.99 plus $4.99 shipping and handling. After checking on other products being featured this visit, I think I'll wait until around Christmas for any specials he'll be offering at that time.

Would love to hear from the rest of you!

Honored Contributor

Re: ANY DAZZLERS READY FOR SOME SKINN?

TTV#1 launched tonight! 

Skinn Cosmetics Double Size DermAppeal & Lip Polish Treatment Set - 313-020
Today's Top Value$ 29.99
Save: $20.01 (40% off)
Shipping $3.99

• Return This Gift through January 31, 2018  -  
  • Buy More, Save More with reduced shipping on each additional purchase of this item (313-020). To take advantage, click 'Add to Cart'
  • -Enjoy reduced shipping on this Skinn Cosmetics Matte Lip Crayon Duo (313-021) when you purchase this Skinn Cosmetics DermAppeal Lip Polish & Double Size Treatment Set.
Skinn Cosmetics Matte Lip Crayon Duo - 313-021

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A new Enlightened Radiance kit Heart  I love the capsules night treatment and use the other items for a.m. hoping for a great price!!!! But... it will prob be around $90, the current price for capsules,  so they are tossing in the serum & cream as a bonus. 

Skinn Cosmetics 3pc Enlightened Radiance Serum, Cream & Capsule Skincare Set - 313-628

This is now priced at $80!

In essence you pay for the capsules and the other items are freebies.

With the 20% coupon, I'm thinking about getting 2 or 3. Love and use all 3 items!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This should be TTV#2 launching Friday night

Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Pep40 Creme Riche Peptide Cream 3.4 oz - 313-025

Super Contributor

Hi @Chi-town girl and sister Dazzlers. I just noticed this item:

313-617_02_swatch.jpg

#313-617, "Fill Me In" Line Smoothing Concealer for $23.99 plus $4.99 shipping and handling.

Have you or anyone else seen or tried this? I really need a good concealer but this one says it's just for around the eyes which I do need but also need to conceal other areas on my face. Also, is it better to use a concealer lighter than your complexion or match it? These seem to match his foundations.

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

OMG he had some serious work done since the last time I watched him.

Honored Contributor

Some new lippie sets Heart

Skinn Cosmetics 3-Piece Long-Wear Creme Lipstick Gift Set - 313-286

Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Set of 4 Double-Sided Collagen Boost Lipstick/Glosses - Holiday Edition - 313-618

Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics "I Dream of Flowers" Body Butter Trio 2 oz Each Gift Set - 313-288

Honored Contributor

@ChazzyLady wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl and sister Dazzlers. I just noticed this item:

313-617_02_swatch.jpg

#313-617, "Fill Me In" Line Smoothing Concealer for $23.99 plus $4.99 shipping and handling.

Have you or anyone else seen or tried this? I really need a good concealer but this one says it's just for around the eyes which I do need but also need to conceal other areas on my face. Also, is it better to use a concealer lighter than your complexion or match it? These seem to match his foundations.

Thanks.

@ChazzyLady - This was one of the items in a Sept TTV kit. I did not order.

Hope someone that's tried it/uses it gives you feedback. 

Here is the previous TTV kit. There are reviews posted on Evine

Skinn Cosmetics 3pc "Fill Me In" Anti-Aging Mask, Foundation & Concealer Set - 313-026
313-026- Skinn Cosmetics 3pc "Fill Me In" Anti-Aging Mask, Foundation & Concealer Set