Honored Contributor

Re: ANY DAZZLERS READY FOR SOME SKINN?

Skinn Cosmetics Set of 4 Assorted Holiday Cookie Lip 6X Balms - 313-228

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@ChazzyLady 

Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo - 312-635 $20
312-635- Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Opa! Ultra-Hydrating Body Butter Duo 4 oz Each w/ Gift Box - 313-619

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congrats to @Chi-town girl, @JeanLouiseFinch, @Krissy_1968, and any other Cubs fans! Your team beat my hometown Nationals tonight, went right down to the wire. Best of luck as your team advances!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ChazzyLady 

Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes - Eye Enhancing Treatment Concealer Duo - 312-635 $20

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ChazzyLady 

If anybody's interested in this, this product works just as well as Trish McEvoy's Triangle of Light.  

Respected Contributor

Good deal on the Try Me Price for the Orchid Gel.  Love this stuff.  I'm well stocked on it now.  Shipping price was cheap on it also.  Only 2.99 to ship.  

Respected Contributor

@makena

Oh yes, his face is VERY tight.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A new Enlightened Radiance kit Heart  I love the capsules night treatment and use the other items for a.m. hoping for a great price!!!! But... it will prob be around $90, the current price for capsules,  so they are tossing in the serum & cream as a bonus. 

Skinn Cosmetics 3pc Enlightened Radiance Serum, Cream & Capsule Skincare Set - 313-628

This is now priced at $80!

In essence you pay for the capsules and the other items are freebies.

With the 20% coupon, I'm thinking about getting 2 or 3. Love and use all 3 items!!!

@Chi-town girl - does this work on brown spots? I have tried so many that claim to target discoloration but nothing has really helped. Have a pesky brown spot that refuses to budge. Tried illumi bright, Vit C, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@makena

Oh yes, his face is VERY tight.

He said he has never had a face lift... but has never said he has not had botox and fillers and etc etc.,... You can tell he is really into botox.  his face is flat and shiny a  dead giveaway.