Includes:

• 0.3-fl oz Surfer Curl Volumizing Mascara
  • 0.07-oz Breezy Eye Shadow Palette
  • 0.24-oz Bronzer/0.21-oz Blush Breezy Cream Cheek Duo
  • 0.135-fl oz H20 Gloss Lip Gloss
  • Breezy Cream Face Brush
  • Double-Ended Shader & Blending Eye Shadow Brush
$59.00 +Free Standard S&H

https://www.qvc.com/tarte-Marine-Miracle-6-Pc-Collector-Set.product.A548768.html?sc=PRODFEED

Honored Contributor

Re: A548768 tarte Marine Miracle 6-Pc Collector Set

@Iwantcoffee - That looks like a great set!  I can attest to how great the blush/bronzer duo is with the brush.  It's fabulous and the colors are great - goes on and blends like a dream.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Iwantcoffee - That looks like a great set!  I can attest to how great the blush/bronzer duo is with the brush.  It's fabulous and the colors are great - goes on and blends like a dream.

Thank you for the review @JudyL . I have not tried the blush and bronzer but the colors look very pretty. I'm looking forward to receiving this kit.

Honored Contributor

This looks really nice @Iwantcoffee !  Hope to hear from you when you receive it.  

Valued Contributor

I absolutely love Tarte. I just received the new Skin Tint and beyond love it. I am trying to refrain from purchasing this set since it is a great deal.
Contributor

This looks like a great set! I have had a resurgence in my love of Tarte. I used to buy a lot of Tarte when I was in a bigger city, but since I've moved to where the nearest Sephora/Ulta are 2+ hours away, I have ordered online more.

I did buy the Cloud Coverage foundatiion with the brush a few months ago on QVC. I  wasn't sure about it at first, but after wearing it a few times, I love it and wear it every day. It's so light and since I have wear a mask all day at work, it does a decent job of staying on. Of course, there is some transfer when your face sweats in a mask all day, but for the most part, it's a really good foundation.