Valued Contributor

seems that shortly after Christmas Marshalls (and TJ Maxx) get in lots of beauty items that most likely they bought up from kits broken up after the holidays,

This past week I was looking for some hydrating shampoo since it is so dry now with the heat on, I got a liter of Macadamia oil shampoo for 16,99, and nice bottle pf Fekkai shea butter shampoo for 9.99, Dr Danese 6 oz hydrating cleanser for 4.99 and some palletes of lipsticks and blushes from Laura Geller,

In addition they had some smaller bottles of Danese hydroshield for 6.99 and lots of Perricone products including the contour cream and plasma products, Nars lipsticks, and Too faced pallets. Lots more brow kits, facial oils and so on.

I like to get these products like this because at 4.99 - 6.99 for many of them I can see if I like them enough to buy full size products at regular prices,  

Now is the time to check these places out, Oh, and a lot of bath products as well including Philosophy 3 in 1 if you like those, 

Trusted Contributor

Re: A nice haul at Marshalls

@PinkSunset wrote:

seems that shortly after Christmas Marshalls (and TJ Maxx) get in lots of beauty items that most likely they bought up from kits broken up after the holidays,

This past week I was looking for some hydrating shampoo since it is so dry now with the heat on, I got a liter of Macadamia oil shampoo for 16,99, and nice bottle pf Fekkai shea butter shampoo for 9.99, Dr Danese 6 oz hydrating cleanser for 4.99 and some palletes of lipsticks and blushes from Laura Geller,

In addition they had some smaller bottles of Danese hydroshield for 6.99 and lots of Perricone products including the contour cream and plasma products, Nars lipsticks, and Too faced pallets. Lots more brow kits, facial oils and so on.

I like to get these products like this because at 4.99 - 6.99 for many of them I can see if I like them enough to buy full size products at regular prices,  

Now is the time to check these places out, Oh, and a lot of bath products as well including Philosophy 3 in 1 if you like those, 

@PinkSunset   Nice haul! You made out like a bandit. I frequently go to Marshall's and TJMaxx for beauty products, too, and have found lots of "high end" products I use at a fraction of the price. I think I might have to look again this weekend.