Honored Contributor

A Shout Out to Dimitri's Dazzlers

[ Edited ]

Stash some $$$ aside Dazzlers.  I just read on Facebook that Dimitri will be at Evine for TWO visits this month.

November 12-14 AND 27-30th

Valued Contributor

Re: A Shout Out to Dimitri's Dazzlers

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Stash some $$$ aside Dazzlers.  I just read on Facebook that Dimitri will be at Evine set TWO visits this month.

November 12-14 AND 27-30th

Great news!  Do we know which visit will be the big "holiday" show with all the best deals?

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sharlee wrote:

Great news!  Do we know which visit will be the big "holiday" show with all the best deals?

@sharlee  It wouldn't surprise me if he had something special during both visits, but when he was on Evine in October, Dimitri said he'd be back on Nov. 11 & 12, with holiday kits.  Even so, considering that Evine had encore pricing on his October TTV's, it makes me wonder a little, if that could happen in later November with the holidaty kits or, like I said, possibly something else.  Keep an eye on the Skinn Facebook page and maybe more information will be forthcoming as we get closer to the dates.  

PS - something else that just occurred to me is that the holiday configurations might just be special kits and not necessarily TTV's.  I didn't start with Skinn until December of last year so the November shows, sales, kits, etc. will be a new experience for me.

Respected Contributor

Last year he had great pricing/offers at both visits, @sharlee and @JeanLouiseFinch.  The 3 pk. of 6X Lip Balms were second visit...so plan carefully, Dazzlers!  Betcha thought he'd make it easy!Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

I used the original YPC this morning and a few hours later was wondering why my face still felt moist and hydrated.  Then I remembered it was this cream. I have a tiny jar from last year before he changed the formula.  I should really put this aside for when it really gets cold out.  It does protect.  I still am a little mad at him for changing the formula. Lol.  I do wish he would bring the orig back. It was my HG for the winter.  I am curious of what will be offered. 

Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Last year he had great pricing/offers at both visits, @sharlee and @JeanLouiseFinch.  The 3 pk. of 6X Lip Balms were second visit...so plan carefully, Dazzlers!  Betcha thought he'd make it easy!Woman LOL

I bought those balms last year. That is what I am using now.  I don't know they are a repurchase for me, I like tubes for lip balms, but they do moisturize. 

Super Contributor

Oh no! I might be in big trouble! It was hard enough to stay strong and not buy anything on his last visit! I doubt I'll be successful this time!

Thanks, @JeanLouiseFinch for the heads up!

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Trusted Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

I used the original YPC this morning and a few hours later was wondering why my face still felt moist and hydrated.  Then I remembered it was this cream. I have a tiny jar from last year before he changed the formula.  I should really put this aside for when it really gets cold out.  It does protect.  I still am a little mad at him for changing the formula. Lol.  I do wish he would bring the orig back. It was my HG for the winter.  I am curious of what will be offered. 

Hi Aprilskies, what is YPC?

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up Jean!

I am hoping he brings back the new Rose balm at a good price.  Are you still liking it? 

Super Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

Hi Aprilskies, what is YPC?

Hi, @AnnMarie-1  I'm not @aprilskies but I believe it is Youth Preservation Cream.

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15