Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Shout Out to Dimitri's Dazzlers

Good news! I didn't get anything the last two visits, so I'll have plenty of cash & lots to buy. You know, I made such a right decision when I ordered TWO of D's offerings for $44. of Stem Rejen for lips, DermaLift for neck, PWP for Eyes, Orchid Gel & even more I can't remember. What a buy! All of it was super, not a throw away in the bunch. I'll never get over that buy! And I'll probably never see something that good again.. He would go out of business! 

I've only returned one thing from Dimitri. Love all the rest. Can't wait to see what Santa is bringing for us! 8)

Valued Contributor

I just ordered the neck mask. Very excited to try it.
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Stash some $$$ aside Dazzlers.  I just read on Facebook that Dimitri will be at Evine for TWO visits this month.

November 12-14 AND 27-30th

@JeanLouiseFinch-lol, that emoticon reminds me of D! Please keep us posted on any hints. They may "leak" some advance info on facebook as well as Heather/Evine and other hosts. I have a feeling for mid Nov, the Holiday TTV's will be makeup for one (a new eyeshadow pallet?)and the other, a basic skincare-maybe the cleansers and DWP or body products-winter warrior stuff. Bet there is a nice lip kit in Dec, something along the line of that New Year's kit last year that had the false lashes

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Good news! I didn't get anything the last two visits, so I'll have plenty of cash & lots to buy. You know, I made such a right decision when I ordered TWO of D's offerings for $44. of Stem Rejen for lips, DermaLift for neck, PWP for Eyes, Orchid Gel & even more I can't remember. What a buy! All of it was super, not a throw away in the bunch. I'll never get over that buy! And I'll probably never see something that good again.. He would go out of business! 

I've only returned one thing from Dimitri. Love all the rest. Can't wait to see what Santa is bringing for us! 8)

@febe1-was that a kit from last holiday season?

That would be a good/interesting thread-what kit was your best Skinn purchase or one that got away-including item number and value price. Could help D/Evine team to bring it back!

The one I regret/that got away from me was last Dec, the intro kit for the ABC peel. I wanted to read reviews on the peel system-a regretful decision! I recall a $50 price & it included other DWP items, ending up $10 per item, crazy good! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

For the mid Nov visit, we should expect the Holiday kits. This was one of the TTV's last year--such a killer deal. $49 plus 10% off (coupon?), 2.99 shipping. I bought several for gifts & one for myself. 

@Chi-town girl Yes, I got that kit! That was a great buy! I had forgotten how good it can get! Smiley LOL

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1-was that a kit from last holiday season?

That would be a good/interesting thread-what kit was your best Skinn purchase or one that got away-including item number and value price. Could help D/Evine team to bring it back!

The one I regret/that got away from me was last Dec, the intro kit for the ABC peel. I wanted to read reviews on the peel system-a regretful decision! I recall a $50 price & it included other DWP items, ending up $10 per item, crazy good! 

No, not that long ago. Maybe three or four visits past. Honestly, with Dimitri, sometimes when it looks too good to be true, it actually is! I'm just loving it and freely using all of it. 

His pore kits are wonderful, with the vacuum mask. His Eye mask kits, great. And lips? Well, I love them. 

I've got everything, and there's only one thing that seems to work for everybody and not me: his hyliten for dark circles, which I returned. I've got some hollowing and dark circles. I tried Dubrow's for the eyes. Better, but not enough to order again..

Good shopping this month, Chi and stay beautiful ! 

Honored Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Jean!

I am hoping he brings back the new Rose balm at a good price.  Are you still liking it? 

I heard one of the hosts say to him, 'maybe next time you'll have a bigger size of this.' I was really surprised she was brave enough to say this. It's true, it's too small for the big price. I don't think it does anything for me anyway. I don't like balms but the 'rose' intrigued me. 

The oil that comes in the collagenisis set-what is its purpose? It's so, well, oily.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Jean!

I am hoping he brings back the new Rose balm at a good price.  Are you still liking it? 

I heard one of the hosts say to him, 'maybe next time you'll have a bigger size of this.' I was really surprised she was brave enough to say this. It's true, it's too small for the big price. I don't think it does anything for me anyway. I don't like balms but the 'rose' intrigued me. 

The oil that comes in the collagenisis set-what is its purpose? It's so, well, oily.

Good morning,@Judaline. First of all, you're welcome.  I am still loving the Rose Noir Balm.  I got it at the special price, but even at the regular price, I don't think it's too bad, for me, because I don't use too much at a time.  If I had dry skin and used it all over every day, that would be a different story. I've been using it around my eye zone, pressing it on over my other eye care.  To steal Dimitri's word, the skin is so supple there now. You don't need much.  I just put a little on one finger then use the opposite finger to warm it up before pressing it in.  It's really lovely.  Are you referring to the Lipid Infusion Oil or the Midnight Recovery Secret Elixir.  My skinn isn't dry so I've never tried the Lipid Infusion, but do have the Secret Elixer.  It came in a kit.  Otherwise I probably wouldn't have ordered it, but it turns out that's another one that's good for around the eyes - just a single drop, split between two fingers and tapped in.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Stash some $$$ aside Dazzlers.  I just read on Facebook that Dimitri will be at Evine for TWO visits this month.

November 12-14 AND 27-30th

JLF, I think he did that last year too if I remember correctly. Oh goody!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch you are a world of Skinn information. Thanks-will try the balm around my eyes-didn't know this. I have the lipid infusion oil and haven't a clue what to do with it. I saw his video once but he just mainly said in what order to use this with other products.