Respected Contributor

A Personal Note from Tactcha

I received my order today from Tatcha.com via UPS and inside one of the employees wrote a handwritten  personalized notecard addressed to me ,along with a couple of samples saying they hoped I will enjoy the products and Thankyou for the order. Free ship $49 and up.

I thought it was a nice gesture on the part of the company and wanted to share this. I have ordered from Q but so many more products on line and new items.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Personal Note from Tactcha

It's so nice to be appreciated. Hope you enjoy your purchase. 

Esteemed Contributor

All of my Tatcha orders came with personal notes. The company was brand new.

Disconcerting issues with  Tatcha's over use of paper, boxes, ribbons,  artwork, designs, super heavy glass jars (clear does not protect product).    Cut out all  excessive wasteful consumption and focus on healthy beauty products.  Yes it is beautiful but way over priced paying for something not necessary and wasteful to the environment.  Gimmicks do not cover up quality.

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf Thanks for posting that very nice gesture on the part of Tatcha. I have used their products in the past and still incorporate a few of them. Top quality in my experience. Love their packaging and attention to detail.

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Gorgf Thanks for posting that very nice gesture on the part of Tatcha. I have used their products in the past and still incorporate a few of them. Top quality in my experience. Love their packaging and attention to detail.

Enjoy!

I agree about the quality for the products as well the packaging. 

The packaging is not usually a deal breaker for me unless it's cheap/can compromise the products, malfunction causing problems to get to the product or difficult to use. We used to post lol's here about the cheap Skinn plastic caps that always cracked. I keep some backup caps for replacements

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri