Respected Contributor

Wonderful Brow makeup!!!!!!!!!!

I finally found a terrific brow makeup ...without breaking the bank.($11.50)  Picked up L'oreal Brow Stylist Frame & Set.  It is a pomade and brush and waterproof.  Looks very natural and stays on.  I also use Godefroy instant eyebrown tint but the L'oreal is perfect for evening out the brows.  Very happy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wonderful Brow makeup!!!!!!!!!!

@bargainsgirl Thanks for that review.   Because I have so many eye issues, even in good times the only eye make-up I use is for the brows and I'm almost to the end of what I've been using.

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl :  Thanx for suggestion; I just ordered some.

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl  Thank you for your review! This year, my eyebrows decided they didn't like me anymore, and ran away from home to SPARSE city.😂

I have been on the hunt for a realistic looking, quick application eyebrow product. I'd considered more drastic measures like microblading and tattooing, but another poster described her VERY painful experience, so that squashed that hope for me.😁 I checked reviews on Amazon, so I think I'll give this reasonably priced set a try.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I have serious brow issues in that I have almost NO brows, so basically I am drawing a brow onto skin. NOTHING I found stayed on for more than an hour. I tried many, many so-called waterproof products and it was useless. BUT I just found Model in a Bottle Eyebrow Sealer on Amazon. It is a clear liquid you put on with a little brush (included) over your brow makeup. It works like a miracle!! I can't believe that at 8PM I still have brows!! If yours quits working consider this product.

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

Thanks for the heads up! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brows are the bane of my existence (sigh).  I have brows.  They've become a little sparse  and lighter at 61 but they're too thin and I don't know how to arch them correctly.  They were just fine till the world decided to focus on BROWS.  Now they're inadequate Smiley Sad

Thanks for the letting us know about the Loreal.  I'm going right now to check it out!

Valued Contributor

I also love brow pomades but have trouble finding the right color.  My hair is a light brown/dark ash blonde color and the product that works best for me is IT Cosmetics Build a Brow pomade in the color Gray.  It's an ashy taupe color and not too dark.  Unfortunately, it looks like it's being discontinued so I recently bought two when they were half price on the IT site.  One lasts me over a year so I'm good for a while.  After that, I'll be on the hunt again.  I remember trying the L'Oreal  one and it's a nice product but I couldn't find a color that wasn't too dark or too warm.  Glad you found one that works well for you!

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl .....based on your review, I purchased this product yesterday. I love it! It's easy to apply, stays in place all day, and the color is perfect. Thanks!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

I've used this as well and agree it's a great product @bargainsgirl 😊 I use it with an Anastasia brow brush that I got at Sephora.  

I also like L'Oreal Infallible eyeliner and Voluminous mascara. I usually buy at Walgreens when there is a sale, and they often have sales on L'Oreal products.