Honored Contributor

Let me just say I'm not very good with my hair. I have a long lob that hits around my collar bone, my hair is fine. I'm not getting that sleek look that I think a flat iron would give me. Can anyone recommend a moderately priced iron ( less than $70 as I know myself I may not use it much)?

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Let me just say I'm not very good with my hair. I have a long lob that hits around my collar bone, my hair is fine. I'm not getting that sleek look that I think a flat iron would give me. Can anyone recommend a moderately priced iron ( less than $70 as I know myself I may not use it much)?

yes, its called caj its a flat iron with teeth so you can actually get volumn and curl from it. it is my favorite tool. can,t say price is under 70.00, but ebay has it and I know you can find it at a reasonable price there. (qvc is where I originally bought mine, but don't think they still have it.) just check it out, and maybe youtube has a video on it.

Honored Contributor

Hot Tools

way under 70 and you can find them for less 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2    Make sure you get one with newer technology that is easy on the hair not to fry it.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Since you're a newbie, here a friendly tip:  If you have delicate hair that can get damaged easily (like mine), my advice when using it... keep the iron moving! Don't let it sit for more than few seconds on a section!  HTH!  BTW, I LOVE my iron, best thing invented since sliced bread! 💝👏🏼😃

Honored Contributor

I ordered a Hot Tools flat iron on Amazon. It was about $33 and will arrive tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I ordered a Hot Tools flat iron on Amazon. It was about $33 and will arrive tomorrow. 

Check out YouTube for tutorials on how to use them 

Valued Contributor

l'ange!  best haircare tools and products i have tried to date!

No thought is worth thinking.....