Respected Contributor

70's and 80's Beauty trip down memory lane

I remember the baby soft spray. i really loved it

http://www.flickriver.com/groups/621080@N20/pool/interesting/

The old Vidal Sassoon shampoo was awesome. The new version is not quite the same

The vo5 hot oil is still sold today.  here is old time commercials:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rlzunv0cWE

They still sell#13  at Save a lot  frocery stores or Aldi ( can not remember wich one)

http://www.boxmom.com/15-beauty-products-every-80s-girl-caboodle-totally-10/#comment-2045

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 70's and 80's Beauty trip down memory lane

Used to love FLEX shampoo and conditioner.  Several years ago I found some at a little old drugstore and bought it all.  Had one bottle left at the mountain house and my company flew down the stairs demanding to know if I had more....it was her favorite too!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jlkz wrote:

Used to love FLEX shampoo and conditioner.  Several years ago I found some at a little old drugstore and bought it all.  Had one bottle left at the mountain house and my company flew down the stairs demanding to know if I had more....it was her favorite too!

I found a bottle of FLEX conditioner at drugstore.com a few years ago and pounced on it.  It's still in the closet.  I loved that scent...

Flex

I still have a bottle of Love's Rain Scent, too!

Rain

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Faberge

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

potion

Esteemed Contributor

Be careful with that old bottle of FLEX, esp. if it is the conditioner:  its chemicals may have deteriorated and can leave dandruff like flakes on the scalp.  This happened to me and I finally figured out what caused it.  I tried it again and made certain to thoroughly rinse it off but the same flaking.  Tossed it although I smelled that scent for the last time regretfully.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

earth born

Super Contributor

I would love to find a bottle of Farrah 'fawcett shampoo/conditioner. It was very different from anything at the time-kind of a deep herbal scent.

also would LOVE to find a bottle of Coty's Imprevu. It was my favorite cologne, my secret weapon.

and talking about secret- the midnight secret cream that Dimitri copied. I would love the real one.

Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

Be careful with that old bottle of FLEX, esp. if it is the conditioner:  its chemicals may have deteriorated and can leave dandruff like flakes on the scalp.  This happened to me and I finally figured out what caused it.  I tried it again and made certain to thoroughly rinse it off but the same flaking.  Tossed it although I smelled that scent for the last time regretfully.

I don't use it -- I just keep it around for the occasional sniff!

Honored Contributor

@donna71 wrote:

I would love to find a bottle of Farrah 'fawcett shampoo/conditioner. It was very different from anything at the time-kind of a deep herbal scent.

also would LOVE to find a bottle of Coty's Imprevu. It was my favorite cologne, my secret weapon.

and talking about secret- the midnight secret cream that Dimitri copied. I would love the real one.

FF shampoo