Respected Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies...new thread for June!

hi ladies, and good afternoon.

i am just stopping by for a quick hello.  i am trying really hard to adjust and be agreeable with our new format, but i am not being very successful.   i do pop online and take a look around, but i am not enjoying my visits at all like i used to.

so, for now ... i will continue to pop in now and then and see if we can't re-group and get to where we were before.  you are not alone, hayfield ...

warmest wishes and big hugs to all ...

Heart

Honored Contributor

This is a drive-by posting😷 DH TOOK MR TO "care now" and the doctor there loaded me up with melds form"the crud" going to take a nap now zzzzz❤️
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

loves, hope you got some zzzz's and the crud will be gone soon.

we've had thunderstorms off and on all day. it stopped long enough for me to get some bibb lettuce planted. all of my first big crop of lettuce is gone. I planted a small row about 2 weeks ago. I'm going to try to get more planted about once a month so I'll have a new crop until winter. I had to pull up my giant squash because it was only producing male blooms. no female blooms= no squash, so it had to go.

who saw the women's soccer semi-finals? woop, woop for team USA. it was pretty awesome.

I hope everyone is snuggled in for the night.

here's a Natchez trace sunset for you. have a peaceful evening, y'all.

https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/l/t31.0-8/11696625_1017569908255842_6592171923922752929_o.jpg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

I volunteered today, so had a little dinner, relaxed and watched TV and now I'm off to bed.....

MOCHAHONEY, I'm happy to see you back; I was getting a little worried about you. We've had some crazy weather here too...thunder with some rain, not much rain though. Just enough to make it humid and yucky. Have you been using your Nu Face? I'm anxious to hear how you like it.

LOVES, I thought you were feeling better. I sure hope the meds you're taking help...please keep us posted.

HAYFIELD, so good to see you back here. I think the more you visit the forums, it will start to fall into place. Don't get me wrong.. I don't think all these changes were for the better. A couple things I like, but on the whole, I'm not happy. Hope we hear from you again soon.

FANCY, I feel like you...things are very different here now. please try and hang on with us. I'm still hoping it gets better. Time will tell. We haven't heard from some of our friends, though...maybe it was just too much. Hopefully, they'll be back. Hope you had a good day...

Good Night Everyone😴
~H~
Esteemed Contributor

P.s. Helen I just saw your post and comment about the Nuface. I have used it every night and so far have seen nothing. No results at all. It says to use it every day for the first several weeks (can't remember how many, I'll have to read the instructions again) but so far I'm totally disappointed. I'm posting this on my iPhone, in case it looks weird. Nite y'all.
“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  I had to make my font size this big so that I can read what I'm writing!  This is a slow process from since "change" is hard for me, but I'm trying ladies!  I used to post individual replies to posts but this new forum, it makes that harder.

Helen47--Thanks for the info on finding a thread, it helps.  I'm also trying to read other tips from the ladies and hopefull I'll get the hang of it.  Of course, by the time I get the hang of it, they'll change it again!  I read a post about time with your grandchildren, how wonderful to get to spend so much time with them!

Mochahoney--I saw your lamp and it's really pretty.  We're still trying to declutter too, inch by inch!

Loves--I can't remember if I congratulated you on your new grandson so "Congratulations!".  I admit between the heat, humidity and the changes on the forum, I'm all mixed up!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for all of your congrats on our new baby boy!!!  He (so far) has a very different personality from his big sister!  I left the urgent care yesterday with all kinds of meds... one that seems to be a lifesaver is a non-narcotic cough syrup.  I will look up the ingredients and amounts... this is to prevent bronchitis.

flowers.jpg

Honored Contributor

Well, thought I should "try" and start a new thread since this one says June...please look for it.

LOVES, sounds like you're on some great meds now...take good care and I hope you're better soon!

HAYFIELD, your font/post looks great! So glad you're hanging on with the rest of us. I hope you have a great day!😊
~H~
Honored Contributor

Oops can't find stuff. Looking for the July discussion