Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

@Helen47 wrote:

Happy Valentine's Day!❤

IMG_8453.JPG

Max is adorable! Happy Birthday, Max!🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂❤🐾🐾🐾🐾🎉🎊🎈🎁🎶🎶🎵🎵

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Erin Hanson

wrote this poem when she was 11; wants to be an author; lives in Australia; 

Erin Hanson

A9E25E65-03D5-404B-80C2-D08BB3F12CE8-11986-00000A90424BAA63_tmp.png

IMG_7246.JPG

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Evening Everyone!

I'm stopping in early for just a few minutes. I took the day off of volunteering at the last minute. I didn't sleep well, again, and felt like I was coming down with something this morning. I called my manager, and she said no problem. There is a new person being trained, so there would be enough coverage at the desk. DS stopped by with our GD a while ago, and we gave her the gift we bought her. Our GS is stopping by after work later tonight. I made DH baked spaghetti, and we'll have garlic bread and salad. He's happy! I hope everyone had a good day. I may be back later this evening to catch up!😊❤

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all. Heart

I woke up this morning to the sounds of DH in the kitchen. so I got up and as it turns out, spoiled his surprise. he was in the process of making me breakfast in bed. so, I was served breakfast. just not in bed Smiley Happy

I had a quiet day again. reading and laundry mostly. I watched a couple of the Isomers shows on Evine and found a few good deals to restock my supply.

it was warm (80) and humid today and we are supposedly going to have storms tonight. no sign of a storm yet, so we'll see.

I'm loving all the chocolate lab puppy pics today.

@LTT1, an 11 year old wrote that? what a beautiful thing.

@SleeplessinSD, I hope you are feeling better and will sleep well tonight. my insomnia seems to come in cycles. right now I'm in a "good sleep" cycle.

I hope all is well with everyone.

here's a Pass Christian sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

Image may contain: sky, cloud, ocean, twilight, outdoor, water and nature

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone  - Just stopping by for a minute and then call it an early night.  We just got back from having dinner.  We went and had Mexican food, one of our favorites.  DH got me a really pretty heart by James Avery for Valentine's Day.  All it needed was a chain, so we stopped by Dillards on the way home and he bought me a chain by James Avery to go with it.  It sounds like everyone had a nice day and Valentine's Day.

@SleeplessinSD  Hope you are not coming down with something.  Take care of yourself.  I probably won't volunteer tomorrow.  On the way home DH said the engine light had come on so I need to take the car into the dealership tomorrow morning.  We've only had the car for 1 1/2 years, it's practically new so we'll see what they find.  I told DH it's always something.  Smiley Happy

@MariotaMurielle That was nice of your DH to surprise you with breakfast.  It sounds like  we all have pretty good DHs. Smiley Happy

Well, I'm going to call it a night.  Everybody enjoy the rest of their evening.  Hope everybody sleeps well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@katte, what a sweet Valentine's Day gift. I love James Avery jewelry.

I have a tiny sterling silver cross charm that I switch around to different bracelets.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!!!  I'm up early since I have an 8 o'clock session with my trainer.  DD is coming over later to do her taxes and have dinner with us.  We had a nice dinner last night, nothing fancy.  It sounds like everyone had a nice dinner.  

Helen47--I have trouble sleeping too sometimes and it is frustrating!  I'm glad you had a nice V Day!

Mochahoney--That was so sweet DH making breakfast for you!

Katte--Your jewelry sounds lovely!

Justjazzmom--Where did you go for dinner?  

Trusted Contributor

@MariotaMurielle  Good Morning!  DH got me "knot" designed heart earrings from James Avery for Christmas.  They have become one of my favorite  pairs of earrings.  I had never had James Avery before and I really like the design and quality. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Those sound very pretty @katte. I am familiar with that company -- someone from the Midwest told me about that jewelry company.

We went to an Italian restaurant called Jonathan's which is in the next town over from us.

A glass of red wine, some of our favorite entrees -- pork for me and tuna for DH with creme brûlée for me and flourless chocolate cake for DH as desserts.

I just finished making mocha meringues with mini chocolate chips and decided to dye them pink with red food coloring. They are deliciously decadent!

Off to store to get some Dijon mustard for tonight's salad dressing. When I get back I have to cut up a red grapefruit, red onion slices, avocado slices and fennel slices. Saw the recipe in local paper as an appetizer for a Valentine's Day dinner. The ingredients looked nice together.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Good Evening Friends! I slept better last night. I did take something to help, but I was so tired, I probably didn't need to. I just didn't want to take any chances. I forgot I had an eye doctor appointment. DH reminded me and went with me. The exam was at Costco, so we did a little shopping after. I still have that tired feeling, so I'm going to try and get to bed early again...

@katte, I admit, I had not heard of James Avery jewelry, so I looked it up! I like it. I saw a pair of heart knot earrings that were really pretty. How thoughtful of your DH to get you such a nice gift. I hope you had a good day...

@Hayfield, did you watch the wine TSV today?  We did and bought some. It was a good buy and the return policy if you don't like it is good too. We'll see..."Mr. Wonderful" says he has our back and we won't be sorry!"😊

@JustJazzmom, I want to eat at your house! The meringues sound so good not to mention that appetizer! Yum! 

@LTT1, thinking of you and sending prayers for peace and strength for you and DH❤🙏 How are DBIL's?

Waving Hi to Snardy, Catwhisperer, boyzs, Martie, Fancy, Mistic, Mochahoney, RetRN, and Everyone! Wishing you all a warm, safe and peaceful rest of the evening🙏❤

~H~