Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~We Hope You'll Join Us!

I really had talked myself into posting tomorrow. We picked up our GD from school, took her to her piano lesson, then took her to DS's until he got off work. Her Mom had a meeting after work and was getting home late. I've just had time to peek in. I know I'm going to leave someone out...I'm sorry.

@MariotaMurielle, It's your birthday "eve!" I'm so glad you spent the day out pampering yourself. I'll bet your hair looks great. Wow! That picture of the eaglets..they're so big already. It won't be long now before they take off on their own. I'm happy they both made it this far OK. Yeah, the Scarpetta books are very graphic. I'm surprised I got into them so much, because I won't even watch movies like that. They are interesting though, and I learned a lot. I'm glad you're enjoying so far. 

@JustJazzmom, Thank you for the recipe! Yum! It looks good. We all will post a recipe now and then. We lost one of our posters about a year ago. Her name was Cindy, and she posted recipes all the time. She, too, collected cookbooks. We miss her. She passed away right before Easter last year, I believe. 

@LTT1, We'll be staying on the Beauty board, I'm sure. I can't imagine moving. Loved your pics! Sounds like you had a fun day getting your hair done too. I'm thinking of getting highlights again next time I go. How excited are you getting to see your babies soon. You'll probably be amazed how much they've grown since the last time you saw them😉

@MartieHugs, Your chicken and biscuits sound so good. And comfort food sounds like just what the doctor ordered!(-; Enjoy! I'm sorry on top of everything else you're dealing with you're having dental problems...I hope life gets easier soon. 

@Spammom, what a nice surprise to see your post. I hope your new prosthesis gets more comfortable and easier in time...you're in my thoughts always.

Well, my friends, that's about it from me for now. Waving to RetRN, Catwhisper (feel better!!), Fancy, Katte, Hayfield, Boyzs, and all our friends....

~H~
Respected Contributor

Good Morning! It was really windy yesterday, so it made it seem much colder than it was, luckily, we weren't that busy, it will start to get busy in a week or so.  The meeting went well and they be finishing up the bedchamber in the next month or so.  It's going to be really pretty.  I'm working today, so everyone, have a great day!

Respected Contributor

@MariotaMurielle.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Regular Contributor

MOCHAHONEY- Happy birthday to you......happy birthday to you!!!

i must admit, I am glad CATWHISPERER reminded me that today is "your day". I lost my list of birthday's when I went to stay with our son after my amputation. I wish we lived closer, and I could make you a cake! Have you heard of the Boston cream poke cake? It is delicious, easy, and tastes like a Boston cream pie. Have a wonderful day. Expecting snow here!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My dear friend, Mochahoney..❤️

image.png

~H~
Honored Contributor

Mochahoney.jpeg

Hope your day is the best ever! Heart

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

@MariotaMurielle"happy birthday", & many more in good health. i hope you enjoy your special day, & i hope this year & all the years to come will be filled with good health, happiness & joy. and may you make new & only happy memories this year, & all the years to come. you certainly deserve it. have a great day.

@LTT1 the tree in your yard is so pretty, as well as the  other trees. i know you'll enjoy your trip, i hope you & your husband go & come safely.

special hello's to @SleeplessinSD@Hayfield@RetRN@MartieHugs

@fancy pantsy@Shorelady@Spammom, & all you other wonderful amazing ladies, i hope everyone has a great, safe & enjoyable day. 

to those of you who are going through difficult times, please remember, the sky might look cloudy now, but soon the sun will shine for you as well.

and your're not alone, no one ever gets sick by themselves. you always have loved ones, family, friends, neighbors, & all of us here to give you love & support, help & listen. so we can help to get you through your trying time.

good times or bad times, i know you fabulous ladies (& me) are always here for one another. and with that..............

let's all raise a glass of your favorite beverage & 'cyber say"

@MariotaMurielle"happbirthday"& many good wishes.

Honored Contributor

@Spammom... You can't imagine how great it is to hear from you!💜
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle... If it is true that Cmdr Kelly grew 2" while in space, I'm going to schedule a trip! Tee hee
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom... "Japanese Magnolia"