Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies~We Hope You'll Join Us!

@MariotaMurielle

Oh I am crying too... You were such a good "mommy" to dear little Princess Daisy Smiley Sad😭

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@MariotaMurielle...I can't tell you how sorry I am. I, too, am sitting here crying. Smiley Sad ((( Hugs)))

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Super Contributor

Oh, mochahoney ... I am so, so sorry. I can hear your heart breaking, but I "know" Princess Daisy is licking away your tears. Be gentle with yourself. DH, too.

Valued Contributor

Mochahoney, my deepest sympathy to you and DH for the loss of your beloved Princess Daisy. I know how much you will miss her.  Take care. Heart

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

Thinking of and sending prayers to Mochahoney, Martie, Fancy, CorisMom, Kat, Spammom, & Shorelady🙏

Good Night Everyone!❤️

image.jpeg

~H~
Respected Contributor

Mochahoney--My sympathy to you and your DH on the loss of Princess Daisy.  You & Your DH took such loving care of her in the last days of her life. 

Respected Contributor

Good Morning Ladies!  Boy, yesterday was cold and it's going to be even colder for the next few days.  I'm going to the movies today with my friend, we're going to see "The Lady in the Van", it's a little sleeper movie that stars Maggie Smith and got 4 stars.  I'll give you a review after I see it.  Tomorrow, DH & I are going to a special private Valentine's Day dinner at a vineyard.  It's a special menu with wine parings.  We're going with the couple we went to Nappa with and I'm so looking forward to it. 

Honored Contributor

@Hayfield wrote:

Good Morning Ladies!  Boy, yesterday was cold and it's going to be even colder for the next few days.  I'm going to the movies today with my friend, we're going to see "The Lady in the Van", it's a little sleeper movie that stars Maggie Smith and got 4 stars.  I'll give you a review after I see it.  Tomorrow, DH & I are going to a special private Valentine's Day dinner at a vineyard.  It's a special menu with wine parings.  We're going with the couple we went to Nappa with and I'm so looking forward to it. 

@Hayfield, Our weather out here is just the opposite to what you're having. We're in the low 80's, and I haven't heard that's changing anytime soon. What happened to El Niño?! Hopefully, March and April will bring the rain we need. Your Valentine's Day plans sound very special, and going with your friends who enjoy wine too, will make it even more fun. Enjoy!

~H~
Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Everyone!

i thought I'd stop in early before the evening got away from me. Our GD is spending the night with us, and we'll be taking her out to dinner. DH was off today, so we spent some time working in our backyard. The weather is so warm and nice. It's made us even more anxious for Spring to get here. I hope you all had a good day and are looking forward to a weekend the same.

@MariotaMurielle, I can't stop thinking of you and hope you're doing OK. This is such a difficult time; just know we are all here for you whenever you need us. We miss you. 

Waving Hi to Loves, Snardy, Catwhisperer, RetRN, Boyzs, Fancy, Katte, Martie, CorisMom, Kat, CalQFan, AuntG, and all our friends....

Everyone, enjoy the rest of the evening❤️

~H~
Regular Contributor

Mochahoney, I am so sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to lose a beloved pet. They are our family members and life is difficult w/o them, We have lost 2 dogs during our marriage and I still miss them. I am sending warm hugs and thoughts your way. Please take care and know that you are thought of.