Honored Contributor

For those that enjoy YT how to videos.  Susan Yara (Naturium).

6 Blush Mistakes To Avoid: Makeup Artist Shares Best Blush Tips | Beauty with Susan Yara

Respected Contributor

Re: 6 Blush Mistakes To Avoid

They talk to much. They need to show what they are talking about.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm - can you share any of the tips? Thank you for posting it!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

A good way to avoid  mistakes: don't wear blush! Just kidding, because I know many like it.  I prefer bronzer. My skin has reddish undertones, and it would be a challenge for me to find the right blush color. Too much would make me look bad. Bronzer works fine and highlights where I need it. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Most of the time I buy blushes and then I don't end up using them.  I do have a bit of red to my skin, not a lot, but I feel that blush doesn't look right on me.  Maybe I'm not getting the right shade or maybe not applying it right.  So, I pretty much have given up on it.  I admire the way the ladies on all the commentating shows on t.v. and news wear their makeup and blush, etc.  Same with bronzer, it ends up looking muddy on me.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@monicakm - thanks for posting this.  Watched most of it.  Enjoy wearing blush so it was nice to see what they said.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I posted the name of the video so that anyone who was interested could watch it.

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

I enjoy wearing   blush (surprise! lol).  Finding the right shade and tone of bronzer was a bit more challenging but I found one and decided I wasn't a candidate for applying it how most people do so I wear it like blush and either just wear highlight or a pop of blush on the apples.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant 

What they had to say was informative for those interested.

Honored Contributor

I'm one of those pink people with red in their skin.  I use Bare Minerals Glee for blush.  Perfect match.