Respected Contributor
On 4/11/2014 Tsukiko said:
On 4/10/2014 i like celery said:
On 4/10/2014 jennys kid said:

i just noticed that this says this plan is like an old school philosophy tsv...one time shipping and handling fee and no shipping and handling for future shipments. those of us who ordered early didn't get that, though i did get mine for only $3 shipping. hmmm...i may get another one on tsv day and send my early shipment back or cancel the a-d.

Thanks for pointing that out, jennys kid. I didn't even notice it in the email. I, too, only had to pay $3 for s/h on my first A-D order, but I would love to get the future orders for free. Might need to check into this! Thanks, again.

The shipping is almost $9. That would be the same as 3 more shipments at the $3 rate. I'm keeping mine at the $3 since I only plan on getting 2 more shipments before I cancel.

Yes, but this is a 2 year A-D, and I may want to continue receiving this set into the second year, which would save me from paying s/h.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Apparently Q has multiple offers floating around. On TSV day, the offer will be one-time shipping on AD with 3 EP (or at least that's what the Facebook offer is as of right now...and the item number is the same as Inside Q for TSV day). If you bought from Inside Q, you pay s/h each time, but get the 4th EP. Seems weird to me. If you don't use EP, I guess the best deal is two years on AD with one-time s/h.

Super Contributor
On 4/11/2014 DMC said:

Apparently Q has multiple offers floating around. On TSV day, the offer will be one-time shipping on AD with 3 EP (or at least that's what the Facebook offer is as of right now...and the item number is the same as Inside Q for TSV day). If you bought from Inside Q, you pay s/h each time, but get the 4th EP. Seems weird to me. If you don't use EP, I guess the best deal is two years on AD with one-time s/h.

It's very confusing. I don't recall QVC ever having different offers for a TSV as far as S&H for future AD deliveries. I just called Customer Service and I don't think the man I spoke to understood what I was asking about. I asked him if I ordered on AD using the insider # for the 4 EZ pays if I'd get free S&H on future deliveries. He seemed to think most AD plans had free shipping on future deliveries. He'd said he'd note my account but I still don't know if QVC will do the free S&H on future deliveries. I didn't even order the TSV yet, just thinking about it.

Super Contributor

It seems that qvc is having several problems with this tsv. I ordered AG on auto-delivery, but it's not showing up under my auto-delivery plans. I called qvc to ask what the problem was and the lady I spoke with said she was send an email to that department letting them know what had happened. It's been 3 days and it still isn't showing up.

I think if they are having future shipments with the free S&H on the day of the tsv, they should give it to the people who ordered from the insider also.

Super Contributor
On 4/11/2014 CissyT said:

It seems that qvc is having several problems with this tsv. I ordered AG on auto-delivery, but it's not showing up under my auto-delivery plans. I called qvc to ask what the problem was and the lady I spoke with said she was send an email to that department letting them know what had happened. It's been 3 days and it still isn't showing up.

I think if they are having future shipments with the free S&H on the day of the tsv, they should give it to the people who ordered from the insider also.

I agree, but I bet the listing online is in error. Inside Q says that on AD orders you pay for each shipment plus shipping and handling.

Super Contributor

I sent an email to CS. They replied the AD using the Insider # would only have the one-time S&H for 1st shipment.

Super Contributor

The description online for the TSV says only a one-time S&H on AD but the graphics on-air show S&H for future ADs. I called the order # and was told there is a S&H charge on future ADs. I told her the online description says there isn't and to please have someone correct the on-air description.

Valued Contributor
On 4/11/2014 LovePhil said:

The description online for the TSV says only a one-time S&H on AD but the graphics on-air show S&H for future ADs. I called the order # and was told there is a S&H charge on future ADs. I told her the online description says there isn't and to please have someone correct the on-air description.

I just came here to say the same. I wonder which mistake will be corrected...do you think they'll default to the online description since it was published first and probably influenced a lot of people to purchase? If so, I really hope they honor that for everyone who picked it up.

Super Contributor

Well, if that free shipping after the first is incorrect....they should honor it as that is what it says....then I would ordered two scents to at least get 1/2 price shipping on the second one. Why would I buy two now if I get free shipping for the additional auto delivery orders, and can change the scents? That wouldn't make sense, unless I wanted more than one right now.

If anyone has the FIL can you tell us if the EDP is real good? My daughter was gifted the last large TSV for Christmas and found the perfume to be not as nice smelling as the smaller bottle she already has been using. I was hoping this one would be nicer so I could get this set for her. Thanks in advance for letting me know...

Occasional Contributor

Hey Girls.... Help me I really want to try this...but I want a fragrance that is a bit bold... is it living grace or which one....thanks