Super Contributor
On 7/10/2014 HappyDaze said:

Maren, yeah and to think the first three ingredients make up the majority of the product, which are water, dimethicone and glycerine. Wink It has a few interesting ingredients I haven't seen often in products, like the Phellodendron amurense, and some nice ingredients but yeah, not sure how effective most of them would be.

And Dimitri has me brainwashed into believing that if the first ingredient in a cream is water, it will evaporate and ultimately not be beneficial. Or something. :-) Then there's that dimethicone and good 'ol glycerine. Not sure where the magic comes from.

I'm sure I'll bite one of these days, but I'm currently working on some issues that this doesn't address, and when I DO try it, I want to really not be using anything else.

No reviews on NM or Space NK. Forget where else it's sold.

Honored Contributor
Def want to read reviews. I'm happy for DrM. She looked a bit shell shocked to have won CEW and sell out. Very genuine. Nice segment. She's personable, yet low key. Similar in style to the Isomers lady. Nice to see a new product and it's inventor hit a major milestone. Hope it's a winner for everyone who bought. Reviews please!!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
On 7/10/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 7/10/2014 HappyDaze said:

Maren, yeah and to think the first three ingredients make up the majority of the product, which are water, dimethicone and glycerine. Wink It has a few interesting ingredients I haven't seen often in products, like the Phellodendron amurense, and some nice ingredients but yeah, not sure how effective most of them would be.<br />

And Dimitri has me brainwashed into believing that if the first ingredient in a cream is water, it will evaporate and ultimately not be beneficial. Or something. :-) Then there's that dimethicone and good 'ol glycerine. Not sure where the magic comes from.

I'm sure I'll bite one of these days, but I'm currently working on some issues that this doesn't address, and when I DO try it, I want to really not be using anything else.

No reviews on NM or Space NK. Forget where else it's sold.

well if and WHEN you try it, let us know!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} You will be our resident guinea pig. Smiley Happy

Honestly I have never heard of this brand before the presentation. I wonder how long her products have been around.

Honored Contributor
The GlamGlow eye product also looked interesting

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

WOW. ONE product only? It does most everything? What would we do with all the extra counter space and empty drawers in the bathroom???

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor
On 7/10/2014 Mistic said:

WOW. ONE product only? It does most everything? What would we do with all the extra counter space and empty drawers in the bathroom???

Haha! What would we do with all that extra TIME? And we'd have nothing to talk about on the board. :-) I'd have to start using Wen and make new friends.

Respected Contributor
I read about this line at least two years ago in Allure. It's been sold at Neiman Marcus and I once considered it. I did not see the presentation tonight. It was very pricey at NM.
Honored Contributor

Haha! What would we do with all that extra TIME? And we'd have nothing to talk about on the board. :-) I'd have to start using Wen and make new friends.

don't you worry! We'll still be your friend whether you use it or not :-)
Super Contributor
On 7/10/2014 Andreatoo said:

don't you worry! We'll still be your friend whether you use it or not :-)

Awww... *hug*

Honored Contributor

One thing I wish they would have talked about in the presentation though was what some of the actives actually do. You know, since there are 50 actives in there, I know they can't go one by one and list what each does but mention a few of the actives, especially some of the lesser known ones, and then say what they supposedly do for your skin.