Honored Contributor

Re: “2024”, Everyone, Please Join Us!

Good Morning Everyone, it's cold outside, in the 40's, but will warm up some later. DH's still sleeping, but I've been awake for awhile. Not sure what our plans are today....

Happy Friday...

51EE6DF9-BD40-4E51-AB9F-B623BFBD04CB.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

really not to much today

showery spitty rain today.on humid side

did get morn walk in

clothes in dryer

dh at ct scan getting do dad done. ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

back to reality here-long johns are back on LOL chilly cold this morn.

super sunny but cold 

up super early today-laundramat run done-waiting for dh to come home,he had to make 2 trips extra today walmart-home good to pick up a couple items. later guys.

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon!  A beautiful sunny day here in the mid 50's. This is only going to last through today as @viva923  weather comes to us. 

Heard from contractor who sent me the cabinet drawings from the kitchen guy. They look great & exactly what I had in mind. Still no start date but will visit the tile company on Monday. 

Off to local market for sale items. 

Have a great weekend.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

hey all. spring has sprung here. pollen is everywhere.

I've been doing a little spring cleaning and reorganizing. I got a new O Cedar spray mop and I like it so much better than my old Swiffer spray mop. it has microfiber pads that are washable and it seems to grip the surface better so it's easier to remove stains, etc.

later today I plan to be doing some photos and listing things on eBay to sell. that takes a bit of time, so I'll try to get these other things done before I get into that.

next week I have a mammogram and derm appointment, then I should be through with all these doctors until May.

blessings to all.

BBL.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle , I need to check out that O Cedar mop. I'd like a change too. Good luck with your appointments next week.

@JustJazzmom , @viva923 , saw the weather change for you on TV.  stay warm..

Our son's spending the day with us. He'll be helping with some chores, like changing the time on a clock that is way too high for us to reach without a ladder. His balance is much better😉 There's also a few things outdoors we've been waiting to do. The weather's clear, the sun is out, I think I heard we'll be in the high 60's. I made cupcakes with green ☘️ frosting...

Snardy (Gail) is feeling a little better, although says she feels very weak. Covid definitely is still serious for some especially the older.

Happy Sunday to All!

135920A8-5CA3-447F-9456-2CB4A8B71ED2.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

really not to much around here

did normal chores,

got morn walk in

a coolish day nothing earth shattering.

semi cloudy today.

ok guys later.

Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSD, here's the O-Cedar mop. you can use plain water or add whatever cleaner you like. I just used water with a little Pine-Sol added. the one we bought at Lowe's only came with one pad so we bought a couple of extra pads.

Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 13-49-03 O-Cedar ProMist MAX Single Nozzle 25.36-fl oz Spray Mop Lowes.com.png

last night neither of us was very hungry or wanted a full meal and we didn't want the same thing, so DH made some venison hamburger patties and I made guacamole. it's one of the few things in my limited repertoire that I do well and he hates it...so it was all mine Smiley Happy . tonight he's doing a shrimp boil.

I didn't get my eBay mission accomplished but I did take down the red berry front door wreath and put up a spring wreath, changed the sheets (without chest pain or shortness of breath!), did a ton of laundry and mopped the whole house.

it's been pouring rain all day and has just now slowed down. hopefully the pollen has been washed away.

BBL.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle , thank you for the info on the mop. Looks/sounds great! I'll look for it on our next trip to Lowe's, sometime this week.  Love that you no longer have chest pain or shortness of breath. You and the guacamole...too funny! 

Our son just left. We got a lot done then barbequed brats for dinner. I'm not a big fan, but that's what the men wanted. I hope Everyone had a good day!

335AE9BE-B3A4-47EC-B4F7-BF9AF719DE06.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

Sleep brats are huge in Wisconsin. that is what my parents would have often have when I was a kid. i think eating all that style of food gave me my high cholestrol problems I have now. have a bar be que when i was kids, brats were always main on the menu.

not much here today. a very brisk cold wind today. it was was bundle up for morn walk.

not much else. later all.