Esteemed Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

@LTT1, how fun, just giving things away and moving to a new place. I can't even imagine.

it's been such a gray, dreary, rainy, cold day here. yesterday it was warm and humid, so we turned the air conditioner on. today it's freezing. tomorrow, another stormy day with possible tornadoes again. oy!

did any of y'all try the broom thing? it worked again today. it's so weird. Smiley Happy

meantime, sending blessings to all.

here's a Biloxi sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

fullsizeoutput_29a5.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning,

@MariotaMurielle I tried with the broom we have. It didn't work, but it's a different kind of broom. It works, though. People sent me messages, and it was all over Social media!

@LTT1 , I'm so excited for you and DH. How soon will you move? I hope you both are feeling better today...

This is what my day looks like. Well, almost. I've neglected myself long enough and need it so bad. Have a great day everyone!😊

D1296CCD-1A3F-4924-B515-4E91B49DCA2F.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

LTT layout looks adorable, rooms look spacious and you should have a ton of fun in new "digs".

not much today,

just playing catch up

ok guys, will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN 

I think we are both starting to get better....it is going slower than we would like!

Here is this interesting fact...

The ER last month rx'd me Bromfed and it worked so very very well (it does not have codeine).

Well, Kroger was completely out of this medication when we tried to have it filled!

What does this tell you?

It tells me that everybody here needs it and knows it works!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

We had a busy PM. DH had his final appt. with the dentist & a new crown. 

Then we stopped at a local surgical supply place to get things tightened & adjusted on the walkers DH uses in the house. 

When we got home, I had some lunch & I made some meringues decorated with red sugar crystals. I added some cocoa powder & mini semi-sweet chocolate chips. They came out great — the whites stiffened up pretty fast. I had them refrigerated for about 10 days, took them out this AM on the counter to get to room temperature.

Maybe tomorrow I will do laundry.

@LTT1  Glad you & DH are both getting over what you had.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

HI EVERYONE

We just got back from Tucson.  I had a F/U visit with my cardiologist.  I had an echocardiogram an it showed improvement from last time.  My pacemaker is working like its supposed to and no signs of AFIB.  The Entresto has improved my ejection factor, which shows how the heart is pumping.  So all in all a good visit.  I was a little nervous today, hoping I wasn't going to get bad news.  We went out to lunch at one of our favorite Mexican food restaurants.  Needless to say it was very good.  Went to Macys and then to the Orowheat day old bakery.  DH got himself some new Skechers   I am pretty tired.  I think we will skip dinner as we had a big lunch.  Everyone have a nice evening.]]

Honored Contributor

hey all

wet,wetter,wettest once again, raining steady not hard just very steady

chores done

walk in

clothes to fold yet.

will check in later.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@viva923 , oh my, keeping my fingers crossed you see some dry sunny weather soon! ☀️ 

@katte , so glad you're continuing to do so well with your meds. Sounds like you had a great day!

@JustJazzmom , sounds like you and DH had a busy day. I've been trying to think of a dessert for tomorrow, something different. Yours sounds good!😋

@LTT1 , I'm so glad you're feeling better. Is Bromfed an OTC med.?

I hope everyone's having a great day!😊

~H~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD @viva923 @katte @JustJazzmom @MariotaMurielle 

Bromfed has three things in it. It is by rx.

I'm taking the guaifenesen with codeine and it creates nothing but problems! 
Yes, it does stop the cough, which is great. (the syrup with codeine) but the Bromfed really clears up my sinuses much better. Oh well.

I am in the process of letting my doctors know about the move. My dermatologist (which I am very sad to leave) has given me the name of the org to search for another in our new area.

i haven't told my stylist/my friend yet, but that is next.

A company is going to sell our house for us and they were just here for a couple of hours. brb

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hey all

winds shifted a howling nor'west wind is a blowing. The cold front has arrived.

not much else tonight.

tomorrow is my facial at 11am. Going to have dh take me to costco up north for a run to get some items.

not much else guys. Later.