Esteemed Contributor

Re: “2019” 60’s Ladies & Everyone~Please Join Us!

@catwhisperer wrote:

@MariotaMurielle , @LTT1 ....thinking about you both during the storms. Stay safe.

thanks @catwhisperer . it was a pretty rough night and we were out in it. we went to a friend's house for dinner. everything was fine when we left the house but while we were on the interstate the storm started coming through. we could feel the wind blowing against the car and the rain was terrible but we made safely. we have lots of small tree limbs blown all over our yard but that's all the damage we got. we were very lucky. there were tornadoes in other parts of the state.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

we had super serious weather roll thru overnight. weather radio went off 3x's. a tornado possible touch down south of us in laurel , delaware. much damage was done, weather people are looking at pattern now.

serious high winds for us, gusts well at 40mph or higher,

got little sleep.

have an appoint with gastro doctor on thrusday. having way to many problems need asap. see what happens.

not much else will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

I’m so glad you are ok!

Here is drone footage from Laurel Fire Department of damage from a tornado this morning.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1344285275703153&id=138170946252917&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2F...

Hope your doctor’s appt goes well for you today.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@MariotaMurielle , @LTT1 ....thinking about you both during the storms. Stay safe.

@catwhisperer 

Thank you!

We got nothing but rain..and more ☔️ thank heavens!

It was @MariotaMurielle @that needed our good thoughts and also @viva923 

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

@viva923 , I’ve been Spring cleaning, slowly. I’ve made an appt. to get our windows and blinds cleaned.

@Hayfield ,

our NY plans for August have been cancelled for now. I’m disappointed, a little, although I wasn’t looking forward to the flight...

.❤️

I just got got back from the dentist. They’re working on my cracked front tooth. I still have a couple more visits before I’m done. My DH saw his cardio thoracic surgeon yesterday. He still needs a cat scan and a stress test which he’s doing tomorrow. My sister has an appt. with a cardiologist on the 25th. She needs an ultrasound and a stress test too. I’m hoping for the best for both.🙏  Seems like so much happening at once. I hope everyone had a happy, healthy day!😊❤️

@SleeplessinSD 

Hoping you don’t mind me re-posting your post from the 9th which somehow went totally over my head.

Yay! On getting an appt to get the windows (and blinds) cleaned...speaking of which is something I really need to do too!

Whatever you do on Easter, I hope it will be lovely for all of you!

3352BFA9-364E-4BFA-B674-8FA183AA249E.gif

Honored Contributor

image.gif

The little cuties spent the entire weekend at Easter egg hunts!

First, Friday night, they had one big party night with a COOL babysitter who took them EVERYWHERE apparently. The nearby school playground and out for ice cream! Saturday DD took them to two egg hunts and they showed us their “booty” on FaceTime. That evening they all spent with the neighbor and their kids.

So, PARTY 🎈 !

Respected Contributor

Naughty kitty has a birthday this week during the full moon. Talk about perfect timing. Cat LOL

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

not much this afternoon. got walk in and picked up mail. mail was light. got a magazine.

it was an EF1 tornado that touched down in Laurel, DE.

not much else going on, will check in later.

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone, 

Just stopping in for a minute before supper. It was a nice day today. Almost 70. Thinking about everyone affected by the awful storms. 

Catwhisperer, happy birthday to naughty kitty. I hope DH is doing better. Take care

SleeplessinSD, I hope you are doing ok. Thinking of you and your family. 🙏🏻 💕

Time to get ready for supper. Goodnight all and blessings to you all. ❤️

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

just a pop in tonight.

quiet  evening, 1 load clothes folded,1 in dryer.

ok guys see all in the morn