Honored Contributor

11/16 TSV: MAC Cosmetics 5-Pc Everyday Favorites Collection

[ Edited ]

87203912-EA0D-4CA4-8B2E-69863A825D0A.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: MAC Cosmetics 5-Pc Everyday Favorites Collection

SAW IT EARLIER CHI.  GREAT DEAL AS MAC IS AN AWESOME BRAND!

Honored Contributor

I don't need it, but this is a good brand. I like the ES palette colors, will use all items 😊 $50 kit price with free shipping is a good value  -  $10/item price point! 

A459091
MAC Cosmetics 5-Pc Everyday Favorites Collection

27545663-A252-440A-89E5-8F09FED9D955.jpeg

From everyday appointments to evenings out-and-about, this MAC Cosmetics five-piece collection provides everything you need to create long-lasting looks.

Let's begin with the richly colored Technakohl Eyeliner (in two shades!) and the Amber X9 eye shadow palette, stocked with an array of textures for countless shade combinations. Show off gorgeously distinguished out-to-there lashes with Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara, and then finish with satiny-smooth Cremesheen Lipstick for a natural-looking lip color.

How do I use it: Use eyeliner to draw in desired shape along lash lines. Apply eye shadow to lid. Press mascara brush into lashes close to roots and shimmy brush through from root to tip. Continue to build until desired effect is achieved. Apply lipstick to lips directly from the bullet or use a brush for more precision.

From MAC Cosmetics.

Includes:

• 0.2-oz Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara
  • 0.01-oz Technakohl Eyeliner in Graphblack
  • 0.01-oz Technakohl Eyeliner in Brown Border
  • 0.1-oz Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme in Your Coffee
  • 0.2-oz Amber X9 Eye Shadow Palette with Cozy Grey, a matte cool gray shade; Kitties, a frosted pale bronze shade; Georgia Peach, a matte dirty rose pink shade; Ricepaper, a frosted peachy gold with shimmer shade; Creative Copper, a luster light beige shade; Cork, a satin muted golden brown shade; Don't Tell, a luster sparkly brown shade; Aromatic, a matte brown shade; and Pepper Please, a velvet sparkly bronze copper brown shade

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There's an AD option

A466957
MAC Cosmetics 5-Pc Everyday Favorites Auto-Delivery

And with this Auto-Delivery plan, you'll receive a second shipment in approximately five months with a different eye shadow palette.

Description of the ES palette:

Dusky Rose x9 Palette:
M∙A∙Cnificent Me!: Pinky White Frost (Frost) Quiet Type: Medium Bronze Shimmer (Frost) Dance in the Dark: Deep Cool Brown (Matte) Fabulous DNA: Light Pink Shimmer (Frost) Pleasing to the Eye: Midtone Rose (Matte) Sable: Goldplum w/ bronze pearl (Frost) Frankly Frosty: Light Grey Taupe (Matte)
In My Element: Cool Silver Pearl (Lustre)
Cool Complement: Cool Medium Brown (Matte)

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl - oh I do like this and I have never tried MAC products before.  This would be a good deal to try.  I could give the eyeliner and mascara to my DD in her stocking and keep the rest.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Chi-town girl - oh I do like this and I have never tried MAC products before.  This would be a good deal to try.  I could give the eyeliner and mascara to my DD in her stocking and keep the rest.  

@JudyL  - yes! I think a very nice try me kit, especially at this price point. 

I"m ordering the AD option. Hoping they show the 2nd delivery ES palette during the presentations.

We can always cancel the AD 2nd delivery order if we change our minds. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  This is areally great bargain. MAC uses lots of pigment. Nice ES palette.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I love MAC and think this is a great deal.  Usually with sets, there is something I don't like or won't use, but I like all the items and colors offered.

I'm going to order the AD, which I rarely do with beauty TSVs.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister and @Chi-town girl  - There is a picture of the second shipment when you bring up the item number and it looks great.

Frequent Contributor

Re: 11/16 TSV: MAC Cosmetics 5-Pc Everyday Favorites Collection

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know what the lipstick is in the second shipment.  It can't be Creme in your Coffee in both shipments.  That wouldn't make much sense.