Honored Contributor

318161db30fa38372ef2fdf5cb719441.jpg (736×792):

Honored Contributor

Box of 10 Christmas Cards Cats:

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

:

Esteemed Contributor

HI all. I don't know if it is fall or part of summer. In the 8o's and then 60's  I think I have a start of a cold. Glad Thanksgiving was good for you. As I said we just went to a buffet which was crowded. I guess a lot don't want to cook. The only think I missed was yams. They has squash instead and to me I like butter and brown sugar on it.  I have done most ofmy shopping on the computer. Too much for I go overboard on my son. I celebrate the 8 nights of Chanukah and my son's birthday is on the 5th of Jan. I wish I had some kind of a jjournal, especially the names of the people I had met and addresses  for I lived in 2 other states before coming to California. I knew snow and rain, Oregon and Utah, grew up in Minnesota.

I got to stop for now. My eyes are runnung and blurrying. Take care now.

Respected Contributor

Dearest karuna, oh so glad to see you today! So kind of the Rabbi and his wife to bring you soup which I'm sure was just what you needed. Glad you heard from some of your family members. I know you were on their hearts.

I like to think of you walking around checking the bird feeders with your beautiful braid swinging back and forth. I'm sure it was bitter sweet sitting in your hubby's car. Amazing that it started.

Your journals are a written story of your life, and I do hope your sons and the babies enjoy them one day. I have wondered if you've thought about making a video for the little ones so they can see you speaking to them, telling them whatever you want them to know about you and your love for them. Just a thought.

If it's appropriate to give your hubby's peers something, I know it will come to you.

Those little babies are getting ready to be born.....I so pray you will get to hold them and see your sons' faces. And I still pray for healing. It could happen.

Thank you for doing what must be difficult....using the computer and being able to see well enough. We love you, dear karuna. God bless you and keep  you.

snappy Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi 10grands, glad your dinner went well and that everyone gets along well together.

We never talk politics, and this time it was good since I know one of the younger people had posted strong opinions opposite of most of the rest of us. I don't do Face Book, but someone told me. We find plenty to talk about just catching up on what's going on.

It's cool and raining here. Lots of wind too. Oh how happy that makes me!

Glad you are almost finished with your shopping. I just have to get a gift card for my family member whose name I drew. I got Gs's GF. Don't know her really, but she said her favorite colors are pink and black, so I found a Joan Rivers scarf in those colors and ordered it. We give gift cards, but I'll give her both things.

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi halfpint, since I live so close to you, I know it's raining where you are and cool, and windy. LOVE it so much. Don't need to go out.

It's so nice to leave written memories for our kids and grands to read if they want to.

I started books for each of my grands when they were born and have added things from time to time as they've gotten older. Haven't written in them for quite a while and when that happens, I don't know where to begin. But there are big things now, like the baby on the way and my GD's wedding. I tell them what I think about what's going on in their lives, knowing they won't read them while I'm here.

Hope you have a happy Chanukah and I don't blame you for doing for your son.

I always do more for DD#2 who lives here. She has no hubby or kids of course, it's just the 2 of us which is fine. The family is getting together on Christmas Eve this year, so the two of us will have Christmas day together. It's Sunday, so we can go to church and have a quite day.

Enjoy the rain, and I hope you feel better soon.

snappy Heart