Trusted Contributor

the dr informed me  that the first three tears are looking fantastic. the fourth is looking better then it ever has .  now it is a waiting game for it to heal and the gasbubble to dissolve.  that will take 6 to 8 more weeks.  

but i have been so blessed with all the kindness of others.  my firends and neighbors have been so wonderful with me.  even the dr and his staff have been great.  i can never ever thank everyone enough

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover wrote:

the dr informed me  that the first three tears are looking fantastic. the fourth is looking better then it ever has .  now it is a waiting game for it to heal and the gasbubble to dissolve.  that will take 6 to 8 more weeks.  

but i have been so blessed with all the kindness of others.  my firends and neighbors have been so wonderful with me.  even the dr and his staff have been great.  i can never ever thank everyone enough

@shortbreadlover , I like many other posters have been following your story, and am so glad that you are making progress. Best wishes for a great recovery . 🌺🌷🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover   I am so happy  that things are getting better.  You have been through so much lately.

You seem like a very sweet, wonderful lady.  That's why you have such caring, helpful  friends.

Continue to heal.  Wishing you continued blessings.

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover @That is such great news ...is it time for the happy dance?.I hope that you can finally put this to rest as you have earned it.

Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover :  I can hear the hope and happiness in your "voice" tonight.  Continued healing thoughts for you.

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover wrote:

@shortbreadlover , 

I am so happy that you are healing. Very good news. Bless you. 

Esteemed Contributor

FANTASTIC!🥳🤩